Valentina Studio Pro 2023 Mac is a cross-platform database management tool. It supports Windows, macOS, and Linux. Valentina Studio Pro has a free version and a paid subscription.
The paid subscription gives you access to additional features, such as data modeling, report builder, and SQL editor.
Valentina Studio is the ultimate data management tool for database administrators. Valentina Studio includes a wealth of database administration tools. Valentina Studio PRO Mac Crack to unlock advanced data modeling tools, report design and editing and more. The Best Database Management GUI for SQLite, MS SQL Server, MariaDB, mySQL, PostgreSQL and Valentina databases.
Valentina Studio Pro is a free, open source cross-platform database management tool. It is available for Windows, Linux and MacOS X. Valentina Studio Pro provides users with a graphical user interface (GUI) to manage databases using the MySQL, MariaDB, PostgreSQL, SQLite and Valentina DBMS engines. Valentina Studio Pro includes features such as schema editor, query builder, data editor, report designer and Visual SQL Designer.
Valentina Studio Download
Valentina Studio is a free, cross-platform database management tool. It is available for Windows, Linux and macOS. Valentina Studio provides basic database management features such as creating, editing and deleting databases, tables and fields.
It also offers more advanced features such as query builder, report designer, SQL editor and forms manager. Valentina Studio is developed by Paradigma Software. You can also download MacFamilyTree Crack
Valentina Studio Pro Mac Features:
- Report Editor – visual editor of Valentina Reports that can be saved into Valentina Project file (.vsp). Reports can use as datasource MS SQL, MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQLite, Valentina DB, ODBC.
- Form Editor – visual editor of Valentina Forms that can be saved into Valentina Project file (.vsp). Forms can use all supported databases as the datasource.
- Data Editor – enables go to parent record function.
- Data Editor Layouts – save columns and their order as a named layout
- Data Editor Multiple Update – update few records at once.
- Data Transfer – copy data between different databases
- Diagram Editor – enables forward engineering – i.e. generation of SQL scripts for new/changed database objects.
- Dump Wizard – enables filter for tables to select them for a dump.
- Error Lookup – search for error description by its code.
- Keyboard Shortcuts – enables the ability to redefine the shortcuts and create own shortcut sets.
- Object Colors – enables marking objects with specific colors.
- Query Editor – enables the ability to copy the generated query.
- Schema Cache – save and reuse the schema cache.
- Schema Editor – copy one or few schema objects using drag&drop mechanism.
- Schema Editor – expanding and collapsing the tree items with subitems using OPTION + click
- Schema Snapshot – save and load schema in structured format.
- Source Control – develop database using any VCS.
- SQLDiff – find differences between two states of a databases and generate SQL script to move between these states.
- SQL Search – search of schema objects.
- SQL Editor – enables autocompletion for table aliases.
- SQL Editor – format SQL queries.
- SQL Editor – edit the result of SQL queries.
- MongoDB plugin – the first NON-SQL DB in Valentina Studio.
- Schema Editor
- Command Editor (similar to SQL Editor)
- Collection Editor (Data editor)
- Server Admin (manage users, databases, etc)
- [Pro] Workspaces – this great feature for PRO-developers, which now get a clean isolated room for a project.
- You can create a new workspace, which will collect Bookmarks, Recent databases, Recent SQL queries, SQL snippets, opened TAB panels (soon)
- Switching between workspaces moves you to this or that project context.
- Menu ‘Workspaces’ in the main menu
- Top-Right button-menu workspaces to visualize the current workspace and manage workspaces.
- [Start Page] – COPY/PASTE a single bookmark
- [SQL Editor] – Tooltip of a snippet now shows database(s) to which it belongs.
- [SQL Editor] – Tooltip about hidden snippets.
- [Dialogs] – Dialogs to export bookmarks, snippets, etc, now suggest the default name of the file.
- [SQL] JOIN between 2 different databases.
- [SQL] Triggers on Links.
- This allows you to CREATE TRIGGER, which will work on LINK / UNLINK commands – events.
Valentina Studio Pro FAQ:
Is Valentina Studio Free?
No, Valentina Studio is not free. It is a paid software application.
What is Valentina Studio?
Valentina Studio is a powerful, yet free database management tool that runs on Windows, Linux and Mac. With this tool, you can easily design and manage databases for your web applications or businesses. Valentina Studio provides a user-friendly interface that makes it easy to create and edit database files.
It also offers a wide range of features that allow you to optimize and manage your databases more efficiently.
Valentina Studio Pro is a powerful database management tool for Mac that makes it easy to work with databases. With Valentina Studio Pro, you can easily connect to databases, edit data, and run SQL queries. Valentina Studio Pro also includes a graphical query builder, making it easy to create complex queries without having to write SQL code.
How To Use Valentina Studio Pro for macOS:
- Download the Valentina Studio Pro 12.6.2 Crack from our given link.
- Open the download folder (Zip Password – macsoftdownload.com)
- Run the Setup and install it.
- Follow application instruction.
- When it finish follow below step.
- All Done.
- Now Enjoy it.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard)
- OS X 10.7 (Lion), 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur), 12.0 (Monterey), 13.0 (Ventura) and Later Version.
- Supported Hardware: Intel or Apple Chip (M1) or Apple Chip (M2) or PowerPC Mac.
thanks for sharing