MacFamilyTree 2022 Mac is the right tool for every phase of your genealogical research: MacFamilyTree 10 Crack assists you entering your data and researching your family tree, offers dozens of printable and configurable charts and reports and publishes your family tree as a book or web site with just a few clicks. Two decades of expertise went into the development of MacFamilyTree 10 full version and no other app is better suited for your genealogy research. Taking a quick look at your research results, navigating through your family tree, or editing or adding persons directly – it’s all possible with the perfect starting point for your research, the Interactive Family Tree.
The Interactive Family Tree has been completely redesigned for MacFamilyTree for mac crack providing you with a better overview and greater comfort than ever. You can view up to eight generations including siblings at once, choose between different angles to look at your family tree, optionally view and download persons directly from FamilySearch or add information about the persons currently displayed. The MacFamilyTree Interactive Tree will become your indispensable companion for exploring your family history. MacFamilyTree crack reliable, smooth – and truly a feast for the eyes: You’ll notice right away that MacFamilyTree is a native Mac application, exclusively and perfectly tailored to Mac.
Developed specifically for Mac OS, MacFamilyTree serial number harnesses the advanced and powerful core technologies of Apple’s latest operating systems. Thanks to CoreAnimation, the interface works incredibly smooth while providing a plethora of animations and interactive elements. CoreData guarantees maximum processing speed, and SceneKit is the technology behind the visually striking Interactive Tree. As MacFamilyTree mac crack runs as a 64-bit application, it uses every bit of processing power. This is the type of genealogy that generations of chroniclers could only have dreamed of!
MacFamilyTree Mac Features:
- Well-structured, fast and easy-to-use user interface.
- Navigate, add and enter persons faster than ever.
- Display up to 8 generations of ancestors and descendants at once, including .
- Full keyboard control for browsing the Interactive Tree.
- Global back and forward history similar to a web browser.
- See only relevant entries from your database you’re currently focusing on.
- Available for Persons, Families, Sources, Places and ToDos.
- Also available for most reports to create specialized reports from a subset of persons from your tree.
- Completely redesigned Person, Family, Place, Source and ToDo sidebar lists.
- Configureable grouping/sectioning options (for example by birth place, last name, creation date and so on).
- Create your own Person Events, Facts or Family Events, and record any kind of information.
- All reports and views adapted to display custom events and fact types.
- Optionally larger sizes for parents, partners and children above and below the edit view.
- See all change log entries for a specific person or family directly in the edit sections
- All parts of MacFamilyTree & MobileFamilyTree heavily optimized.
- Better handling of custom GEDCOM tags from other genealogy apps.
- Quickly see and select persons related to the person you are currently editing.
- Available for the Interactive Tree or when editing persons or families.
- Map added to check if the selected place is the correct one.
- Rewritten places merge including automatic merge suggestions.
- Improved performance when matching and downloading persons.
- Charts & Reports options revamped for better numerical input.
- More sorting & grouping options for the Person List report.
- Name Distribution can now be displayed for first name.
- New Events & Facts statistic chart added.
- New search sites added to the Web Research feature.
- Person List Report option added to separate name components into different columns.
New in MacFamilyTree 10?
MacFamilyTree 10 Mac is by far the largest update we’ve ever released for our popular genealogy software. Version 10 comes with a huge number of new features and improvements, almost every section of the app was either re-developed or hugely improved.
New: User Interface
- Modern, convenient, powerful
- Redesigned function selection list in the sidebar
- Specify the appearance (dark/light) separately from macOS
- Assign unique colors for genders and function categories
- Re-order and enable/disable specific functions.
New: Edit Section
- Completely new edit section – redeveloped from scratch
- Automatically adjusts to small and large screen to make the best use of the available space
- Edit most information directly in lists: A click on a list expands a specific row and reveals a form to enter data
- Completely configurable: Specify which forms should be present when editing a specific entry and where they should appear
- Separate edit and display mode: In display mode, only forms with information present will be displayed. In edit mode, all forms are shown
- Use speech recognition to fill in long texts.
New: Interactive Tree
- Greatly enhanced appearance: New person symbols, new generation sections and connections
- Vastly improved performance, especially on M1-based Macs
- Improved editing of persons and families – all features of the edit section also available for the Interactive Tree
- New camera orientations added
- New lighting modes added
- Improved display of numbering systems.
New: Virtual Tree
- Completely rewritten from scratch, relying on the latest Apple technologies
- Vastly improved appearance
- Simulates depth of field for impressive visuals
- Greatly enhanced alignment of persons in the Virtual Tree – even for complex family trees
- Vastly improved performance: Most of the family trees will be displayed instantaneously without delay
- Relationship paths: Display, how two persons are related – just like in the Relationship Chart.
New: Person Groups
- Create as many person groups as you like (e.g. members of the Miller family, relatives you know in person, relatives from Tampa)
- Branches and specific parts of your family tree may now be separated using Person Groups
- Option to only display members of specific person groups in charts
- Statistics Chart may be limited to specific person groups allowing only the evaluation of specific branches or set of persons
- The Interactive Tree as well as all charts can now show persons in the colors of their person group.
New: Source Management
- Completely new template system for sources
- Large number of included source templates for all commonly used sources – but you can also add your own, custom source templates
- Fully configurable source templates: Add your own fields to source templates or remove fields you don’t require
- Completely configurable source citations: Specify how source citations should be displayed in reports
- Source repositories may now contain a complete postal address, web site address, phone number and email address
- Unknown GEDCOM tags may now be added as new source template fields when importing a GEDCOM file
- Duplicate source templates or source fields may be merged to avoid duplicates.
New: Virtual Globe
- Completely redeveloped from line one – based on Apple Metal for the best possible performance
- Improved appearance
- New timeline control: See when events took place and adjust the date range to limit the number of results
- Pictures of places are now displayed on the Virtual Globe
- Restructured family tree database resulting in greatly enhanced performance
- Zooming in larger pictures is now much more responsive
- Vastly improved performance when using FamilySearch – especially in larger family tree with many results
- Reports are now displayed using considerably less processing power
- CloudTree: Synching is considerably faster now.
New: Scan Documents using iPhone or iPad camera
- Take pictures of photos or documents and import them into your family tree
- Documents and photos will be automatically straightened and cropped
- No scanner required – the camera of your iPhone and iPad is all you need
- Usable directly from your Mac: Go to Special Menu in order to scan and import images.
And so much more!
- Support for GEDCOM 7
- Improved charts
- Improved reports
- Copy&Paste of person or family events
- Improved Start Window: Hide all trees, better structure, convenient sorting options
- Improved Import from Address Book (incl. images, relationships, multiple person imports simultaneously)
- New Numbering Systems (Henry, D’Aboville, Kekulé/Sosa).
- Connection line width may now be adjusted in the Interactive Tree
- Improved display of persons from FamilySearch in the Interactive Tree
- Same-sex relations are now displayed correctly when editing families
- Display issue of the Virtual Tree on Macs equipped with an Nvidia graphics card fixed
- Dialog while adding media now fits on smaller screens
- Memory management when using FamilySearch improved
- Labels for events are now displayed while editing places
- Labels are also displayed in the source list when editing persons or families
- Issues adding persons to person groups fixed
- Issues exporting reports as text files fixed.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard)
- OS X 10.7 (Lion), 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur), 12.0 (Monterey) and Later Version.
- Supported Hardware: Intel or Apple Chip (M1) or PowerPC Mac.