MacFamilyTree 2019 Mac is the right tool for every phase of your genealogical research: MacFamilyTree 8 assists you entering your data and researching your family tree, offers dozens of printable and configurable charts and reports and publishes your family tree as a book or web site with just a few clicks. Two decades of expertise went into the development of MacFamilyTree 8 and no other app is better suited for your genealogy research. Taking a quick look at your research results, navigating through your family tree, or editing or adding persons directly – it’s all possible with the perfect starting point for your research, the Interactive Family Tree. The Interactive Family Tree has been completely redesigned for MacFamilyTree for mac providing you with a better overview and greater comfort than ever. You can view up to eight generations including siblings at once, choose between different angles to look at your family tree, optionally view and download persons directly from FamilySearch or add information about the persons currently displayed.
The MacFamilyTree Interactive Tree will become your indispensable companion for exploring your family history. MacFamilyTree crack reliable, smooth – and truly a feast for the eyes: You’ll notice right away that MacFamilyTree is a native Mac application, exclusively and perfectly tailored to Mac. Developed specifically for Mac OS X, MacFamilyTree harnesses the advanced and powerful core technologies of Apple’s latest operating systems. Thanks to CoreAnimation, the interface works incredibly smooth while providing a plethora of animations and interactive elements. CoreData guarantees maximum processing speed, and SceneKit is the technology behind the visually striking Interactive Tree. As MacFamilyTree runs as a 64-bit application, it uses every bit of processing power. This is the type of genealogy that generations of chroniclers could only have dreamed of!
BusyContacts Mac Features:
- Navigate, add and enter persons faster than ever.
- Display up to 8 generations of ancestors and descendants at once, including .
- Full keyboard control for browsing the Interactive Tree.
- Global back and forward history similar to a web browser.
- See only relevant entries from your database you’re currently focusing on.
- Available for Persons, Families, Sources, Places and ToDos.
- Also available for most reports to create specialized reports from a subset of persons from your tree.
- Completely redesigned Person, Family, Place, Source and ToDo sidebar lists.
- Configureable grouping/sectioning options (for example by birth place, last name, creation date and so on).
- Create your own Person Events, Facts or Family Events, and record any kind of information.
- All reports and views adapted to display custom events and fact types.
- Optionally larger sizes for parents, partners and children above and below the edit view.
- See all change log entries for a specific person or family directly in the edit sections
- Much improved performance.
- All parts of MacFamilyTree & MobileFamilyTree heavily optimized.
- Better handling of custom GEDCOM tags from other genealogy apps.
- Quickly see and select persons related to the person you are currently editing.
- Available for the Interactive Tree or when editing persons or families.
- Map added to check if the selected place is the correct one.
- Rewritten places merge including automatic merge suggestions.
- Improved performance when matching and downloading persons.
- Charts & Reports options revamped for better numerical input.
- More sorting & grouping options for the Person List report.
- Name Distribution can now be displayed for first name.
- New Events & Facts statistic chart added.
- New search sites added to the Web Research feature.
- Person List Report option added to separate name components into different columns.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan) and
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.