Ringg 2021 Mac will allow you to make personalized ringtones from virtually anything you can find on the internet. Easily trim the segment of audio from songs in your iTunes library, or find them instantly on SoundCloud or YouTube. Add sound effects or record your own voice and use filters to create extremely personal ringtones. Push freshly created ringtones directly to an iPhone (wired or wireless connection) and it will appear in the default ringtones section.
iRingg Mac Features:
- Data-learning algorithm analyzes all elements and predicts.
- Every time you launch iRingg 6-Sense will have something new for you.
- You can add a personal touch to the ringtone using cool sound effects and completely change its mood and feel.
- Any video or music track on SoundCloud or YouTube can become a ringtone now.
- 10.000 years of evolution brought us to this moment, when we can make a ringtone out of anything on the Internet.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur) and Later Version.
- Supported Hardware: Intel or Apple Chip (M1) or PowerPC Mac.