Things 2022 Mac is a delightful and easy to use task manager. It’s the perfect companion for everything you want to achieve in life, offering a great balance between ease of use and powerful features.
When you start using Things mac crack you’ll be surprised how easy it is to enter and manage your tasks. And with Things’ beautiful interface, task management becomes a delight. But all of this doesn’t come at the expense of power everything you wish for in a task manager, Things has you covered.
Things Mac Features:
- Decide which tasks you want to do today and put them into your Today list. Throughout the day, come back to this list to check items off. Things will automatically show you due and scheduled items there once their date arrives so you won’t miss anything important.
- See what you need to do Today, what’s coming up Next, and what’s Scheduled for later. Put tasks in Someday if you can’t work on them right now, you can always come back to them later.
- Work, Family, Hobby with Things, everything has its place. Projects and Areas of Responsibility let you master complex tasks and stay on top of your responsibilities in life and work.
- Use Tags to assign contexts, priorities, time whatever fits your personal workflow. Quickly filter a list to find those tasks which are most relevant now.
- Out of your head, into Things: Enter new ideas the moment they hit you. Things’ Quick Entry window lets you add new tasks without interrupting your work. And thanks to the amazing Autofill feature, the Quick Entry window can be automatically pre-filled with the currently selected text, along with a link to the email you are reading, the webpage you are currently viewing, or the document you are editing.
- Create repeating tasks, add due dates, schedule tasks for a later date, import Reminders, review completed tasks in the Logbook, etc.
This update is all about the notes inside your to-dos and it’s a big one! Four great new features go hand in hand to elevate the note-taking experience to a whole new level:
- Bullet Lists
- Markdown (!)
- Find & Replace
- Things Cloud “Fractus”.
- Improved drag & drop behavior in the Tomorrow list.
- Restored the ability to drag a to-do onto the Trash list in the sidebar.
- Restored the ability to move tasks to the Trash list using AppleScript.
- Fixed a bug where a list’s Later section wasn’t automatically expanded to reveal to-dos when necessary.
- Fixed a bug where the Someday list’s Active Projects section wasn’t automatically expanded to reveal projects when necessary.
- Fixed a bug that caused the tag filter bar to appear in the wrong location in the Tomorrow list.
- Fixed a bug that caused the yellow “new in Today” dot to appear on items when viewed in other lists.
- Fixed a bug where the contents of the Trash list could be missing in some circumstances.
- Fixed a bug where context menu overlays weren’t removed when converting to-dos into projects.
- Fixed a bug where context menu overlays weren’t removed when switching between lists.
- Fixed a crash when trying to invoke certain commands while the When popover was open.
- Fixed a crash when editing a to-do in multiple windows at the same time.
- Fixed a crash when adding a new tag in an empty Tags window.
- Fixed a crash when pasting content into text fields.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard)
- OS X 10.7 (Lion), 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur), 12.0 (Monterey) and Later Version.
- Supported Hardware: Intel or Apple Chip (M1) or PowerPC Mac.