Things 2022 Mac is a delightful and easy to use task manager. It’s the perfect companion for everything you want to achieve in life, offering a great balance between ease of use and powerful features.When you start using Things mac crack you’ll be surprised how easy it is to enter and manage your tasks.
And with Things’ beautiful interface, task management becomes a delight. But all of this doesn’t come at the expense of power everything you wish for in a task manager, Things has you covered.
Things Mac Features:
- Decide which tasks you want to do today and put them into your Today list. Throughout the day, come back to this list to check items off. Things will automatically show you due and scheduled items there once their date arrives so you won’t miss anything important.
- See what you need to do Today, what’s coming up Next, and what’s Scheduled for later. Put tasks in Someday if you can’t work on them right now, you can always come back to them later.
- Work, Family, Hobby with Things, everything has its place. Projects and Areas of Responsibility let you master complex tasks and stay on top of your responsibilities in life and work.
- Use Tags to assign contexts, priorities, time whatever fits your personal workflow. Quickly filter a list to find those tasks which are most relevant now.
- Out of your head, into Things: Enter new ideas the moment they hit you. Things’ Quick Entry window lets you add new tasks without interrupting your work. And thanks to the amazing Autofill feature, the Quick Entry window can be automatically pre-filled with the currently selected text, along with a link to the email you are reading, the webpage you are currently viewing, or the document you are editing.
- Create repeating tasks, add due dates, schedule tasks for a later date, import Reminders, review completed tasks in the Logbook, etc.
- Enhanced the Add to Things share extension (e.g. in Safari): it can now grab a webpage’s title and text selection.
- Improved performance when duplicating to-dos and projects.
- Improved pasteboard content clean-up when pasting into lists.
- Fixed a bug where back-arrow navigation could fail after entering a project via Return/Enter.
- Fixed a bug where, in a rare circumstance, an orphaned heading could be created as a result of a sync merge.
- Fixed a bug where default tags could get out of sync.
- Fixed a crash that could occur if Things tried to sync while a repeating to-do was being configured.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when copying or dragging a to-do with no title.
- Fixed a crash that occurred in the popover management system.
- Various internal model improvements.
This update is all about the notes inside your to-dos and it’s a big one! Four great new features go hand in hand to elevate the note-taking experience to a whole new level:
- Bullet Lists
- Markdown (!)
- Find & Replace
- Things Cloud “Fractus”.
This is our big update for macOS 12 Monterey with two headline features: integration with Apple’s new Shortcuts app for Mac and wide-reaching performance improvements in Things. We’ve also improved support for international keyboards, added time-sensitive notifications, and more.
Things for Mac now has full integration with Apple’s Shortcuts app. Use it to make templates for things you do regularly, create to-dos with pre-filled content, quickly view your lists, and more. Check out our support pages for some tips to get started: thingsapp Any shortcuts you’ve already created on iPhone or iPad will simply work on macOS 12 Monterey once you upgrade.
MAJOR PERFORMANCE IMPROVEMENTS
Over the past months we’ve put a ton of work into improving performance. This involved a massive unification of Mac & iOS code and a redefinition of how lists operate under the hood. The resulting speed boost will be most noticeable for those with very large databases and many projects, but the app will be generally snappier for everyone.
There were also a few situations where Things would behave differently on Mac & iOS. As an added benefit, our work on code unification eliminates such quirks, providing a more consistent experience across devices.
INTERNATIONAL KEYBOARD SUPPORT
With the release of macOS 12 Monterey and iPadOS 15, keyboard shortcuts can adapt to your specific keyboard layout. Apple’s own apps have adopted this behavior on Mac and iPad, and we’ve now built it into Things.
If you have a US keyboard, your shortcuts won’t change. On non-US layouts, shortcuts involving letters will mostly stay the same. Shortcuts involving special characters will now be easier to type, and some that were previously impossible to use can now be typed for the first time!
To see the new shortcuts for your keyboard layout:
- On Mac, simply browse the app’s menu or go to Help > Keyboard Shortcuts.
- On iPad, hold down the Cmd key.
- Widget customization: You can now choose which list the “+” button saves to.
- Time-Sensitive notifications: Things’ notifications always get through, even in a Focus mode, so you never miss anything important.
- Quick Note integration: After viewing one of your lists in Things you can switch to Apple Notes and click the “Add Link” button there.
- Import from Reminders: The new Tags are now imported (if a tag doesn’t exist in Things, it will be created).
- System Services: To-dos and list contents are now passed to the Services menu as text.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard)
- OS X 10.7 (Lion), 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur), 12.0 (Monterey) and Later Version.
- Supported Hardware: Intel or Apple Chip (M1) or PowerPC Mac.