GitKraken 2021 Mac easily initialize a brand new project and use the built-in code editor to start working on that project. Add new files and folders, and edit them directly. Save your files, stage and commit your changes. No more context switching!
The best Git client should integrate with your Git hosting service. That’s why GitKraken Crack Mac connects to popular services like GitHub, Bitbucket and GitLab to make working with your remote repositories easier.
GitKraken Pro Features:
- All core Git Client features plus.
- In-app merge conflict output editor.
- Multiple profiles for work & personal use.
- Work with VSTS, GitLab CE, EE and GitHub Enterprise repos.
- Guaranteed email support.
GitKraken Enterprise Features:
- Full control over GitKraken in your environment
- For use behind a firewall
- Installed on your servers
- Manage accounts locally
- Full IT control over releases
- AD/LDAP User Integration.
- The cherry pick option has been removed from the context menu that appears after selecting multiple commits in the graph. GitKraken does not support the ability to cherry pick multiple commits…yet.
- Markdown and styling have been improved throughout the application, most notably in issue detail view and the in-app release notes.
- The scrollbar in the hunk diff view has been improved so it is selectable in all cases.
- Scrolling through a list of tracked LFS file types will feel smoother and render correctly.
- The left panel will no longer disappear if a GitHub workflow file contains only content that has been commented out.
- Pull request information will no longer render multiple times, and text artifacts will no longer clutter the left panel.
- The diff and issue detail views can no longer be opened simultaneously when the commit panel is pinned to the bottom of the screen.
- The .gitignore file generated when initializing a repository form GitKraken will no longer be set as read-only.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard)
- OS X 10.7 (Lion), 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur), 12.0 (Monterey) and Later Version.
- Supported Hardware: Intel or Apple Chip (M1) or PowerPC Mac.