GitKraken 2021 Mac easily initialize a brand new project and use the built-in code editor to start working on that project. Add new files and folders, and edit them directly. Save your files, stage and commit your changes. No more context switching!
The best Git client should integrate with your Git hosting service. That’s why GitKraken Crack Mac connects to popular services like GitHub, Bitbucket and GitLab to make working with your remote repositories easier. You Can Also Download GitKraken Pro Crack
GitKraken Pro Features:
- All core Git Client features plus.
- In-app merge conflict output editor.
- Multiple profiles for work & personal use.
- Work with VSTS, GitLab CE, EE and GitHub Enterprise repos.
- Guaranteed email support.
GitKraken Enterprise Features:
- Full control over GitKraken in your environment
- For use behind a firewall
- Installed on your servers
- Manage accounts locally
- Full IT control over releases
- AD/LDAP User Integration.
- The cherry pick option has been removed from the context menu that appears after selecting multiple commits in the graph.
- Markdown and styling have been improved throughout the application.
- The scrollbar in the hunk diff view has been improved so it is selectable in all cases.
- Styling of long branch names in the right panel has been improved.
- Users will no longer see issues for remotes without access to a repo, as happens when users leave an organization or when forks are deleted.
- When using the delete key to erase spaces in a URL, the cursor will behave as expected.
- The Pull Request icon has been added back to branch labels in the graph.
- The bottom of Diff views are no longer cut off when the file mode changes.
- Relative paths are now allowed in hooksPath.
- All users are now able to select a project for GitLab and GitLab-Self-Managed issues on the left panel.
- If Sublime Text 4 is installed, it will now be detected and appear in the external editor dropdown.
- Debouncing has been added in the left panel search. Searches will be executed when you stop typing, instead of on each letter, making it easier to find what you’re looking for.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard)
- OS X 10.7 (Lion), 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur), 12.0 (Monterey) and Later Version.
- Supported Hardware: Intel or Apple Chip (M1) or PowerPC Mac.