GitKraken 2020 Mac easily initialize a brand new project and use the built-in code editor to start working on that project. Add new files and folders, and edit them directly. Save your files, stage and commit your changes. No more context switching!
The best Git client should integrate with your Git hosting service. That’s why GitKraken connects to popular services like GitHub, Bitbucket and GitLab to make working with your remote repositories easier.
GitKraken Pro Features:
- All core Git Client features plus.
- In-app merge conflict output editor.
- Multiple profiles for work & personal use.
- Work with VSTS, GitLab CE, EE and GitHub Enterprise repos.
- Guaranteed email support.
GitKraken Enterprise Features:
- Full control over GitKraken in your environment
- For use behind a firewall
- Installed on your servers
- Manage accounts locally
- Full IT control over releases
- AD/LDAP User Integration.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.