ShareMouse Mac Crack Move the mouse to the monitor of the computer you wish to control and the pointer magically jumps to that computer. Any mouse and keyboard input is transmitted to the corresponding computer. Similar to a network KVM, ShareMouse transmits mouse movements and clicks through the local LAN. All traffic can be password-protected and AES encrypted.
To switch between computers, there is no additional hardware or press of a button required. Similar to a keyboard switch, you can seamlessly operate multiple computers on your desk from any mouse and keyboard. You can also download ShareMouse Mac Crack
ShareMouse Mac Features:
Mouse & Keyboard Sharing
- Remote control any computer from any other computer.
- Works in any direction without restricting “master”/”slave” roles.
- Apple macOS and Microsoft Windows cross-platform compatibility.
- Screensaver synchronization
- Simultaneously lock/unlock multiple computers.
- Remote login on Windows PC after cold boot.
- Support for Multimedia keys (Play/Stop/Fast Forward/Rewind/Volume)
- Optional dimming of inactive displays.
- Customizable scroll speed/direction
- Multiple monitor support.
- Windows Fast User Switching and Windows User Account Control (UAC) pop-up support.
- CTRL+ALT+DEL can be sent to a remote Windows PC.
- Optional password protection with AES encryption.
- Portable mode for use with USB thumb drives.
- Drag & Drop files and folders between computers.
- Clipboard Sharing between Mac and Windows PCs.
- Support for formatted text, bitmaps, files and folders containing multiple files.
- Clipboard contents can be transferred to a specific computer without overwriting the clipboard of other connected Macs and PCs.
- Clipboard Sharing works independently from network file shares. No tedious configuration of cross-platform network file sharing.
- Zero configuration – ShareMouse and automatically determines the positions of your monitor without tedious configuration.
- Location based Profiles – ShareMouse auto-switches between monitor layouts for laptops used in different locations.
- High Performance – The custom network protocol is specialized for remote control purposes and ensures smooth mouse cursor precision.
- Compatibility fix for latest macOS update.
- Improved file drag & drop of multiple files.
- File drag & drop may have created translucent rectangles on the desktop.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard)
- OS X 10.7 (Lion), 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur), 12.0 (Monterey) and Later Version.
- Supported Hardware: Intel or Apple Chip (M1) or PowerPC Mac.