ShareMouse 2021 Mac small but powerful software solution that gives users the possibility of sharing their mouse and keyboard between multiple computers. Move the mouse to the monitor of the computer you wish to control and the pointer magically jumps to that computer.
Any mouse and keyboard input is transmitted to the corresponding computer. ShareMouse Crack Mac is a lightweight software tool that bundles a decent pack of features and user-friendly environment for helping you share your mouse and keyboard between multiple computers. It comes in handy, as it gives you full control over the copying and pasting process from one computer to another.
ShareMouse Mac Features:
- Free up your desktop from multiple input devices. One mouse/keyboard can control all your PCs.
- Remote control all your computers without leaving your seat or switching input devices.
- Get instant access to any computer on your desk with a swipe of the mouse No need to press any button.
- Seamlessly link Windows and Apple Mac OSX computers in a smart manner.
- Mouse & keyboard input is transmitted over your existing network connection, even wirelessly.
- No need of a bulky switch box and messy cabling.
- Hardware switches are always limited a specific maximum number of computers.
- ShareMouse does not need any power supply and puts an end to the wall-wart madness.
- Hardware KVM switches may have compatibility problems with certain keyboard and mouse brands.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.