Integrity Plus 2022 mac fills the gap between Integrity, the free no-frills link checker, and Scrutiny, the webmaster tools suite. If you manage more than one site then Integrity Plus allows you to store settings for each site and switch between them. Integrity Plus Mac Crack generates a sitemap in xml and a variety of other formats. it also adds a search box and filter button to help you search your data.
Integrity Plus Mac Features:
- Scans your site for broken links – as fast and accurate as Integrity
- All the features of the free Integrity
- Manage multiple sites
- Generate a sitemap in XML, DOT, and CSV
- Good XML sitemap options, optionally include images and PDFs, add rules for setting update frequency and priority, or edit these manually
- Search your data
- Archive the pages while scanning with the option to convert them to a browsable archive
- OS X-native for speed and security.
- Version 12.0 comes out of beta and becomes the general release of Integrity Pro
- Rewritten engine, replaces deprecated APIs such as NSURLConnection (now NSURLSession)
- The deep rewrite allows for other long-standing issues to be properly dealt with
- Fixes bug, related to recurring redirect, that could have caused a hang or crash
- Recurring redirects now correctly show as bad links
- Fixes bug that wouldn’t have caused a noticeable problem but because it caused external urls to fully load unnecessarily, the crawl may now be noticeably faster.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard)
- OS X 10.7 (Lion), 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur), 12.0 (Monterey) and Later Version.
- Supported Hardware: Intel or Apple Chip (M1) or PowerPC Mac.