Integrity Pro 2022 Mac has the new crawling engine, it checks links and generates a sitemap with all the searching, filtering and exporting functionality of the Plus version. It adds SEO details and a sitewide spellcheck. Integrity Pro Mac Crack isn’t intended to replace Scrutiny, but to be pitched between Integrity Plus and Scrutiny, a more affordable step for Integrity Plus users. There will, of course, be an upgrade from Integrity Plus, but this early public beta is simply free until the stable version is released.
Integrity Pro Mac Features:
- All the features of Integrity Plus. Fast, efficient, accurate link checker.
- Manage multiple sites, search, filter, export.
- Export an xml sitemap for submission to the search engines (and in other formats too).
- Option to include images and pdf files.
- Set up rules for your priority/change frequency or edit these manually.
- Pro holds a vast amount of information about your site.
- Search it, filter it, export it. Shows a list of warnings such as missing title/description, thin content, keyword stuffed pages, images without alt text, mixed content and much more.
- Run a spelling check, view the results by misspelled word or by page.
- Significantly improved and more efficient parsing for meta http refresh. Now checks for delay in seconds within the content attribute, if small (<6s) will observe the redirect, otherwise will ignore.
- Now ignores meta http refresh found within<noscript> tags.<=”” li=””></noscript>>
- Should make the crawl a little more efficient too, as the check for meta http refresh is made for every page parsed.
- This is if internal links on the site redirect to a different URL (which isn’t ideal anyway) the original link url was being added to sitemap rather than the final destination url.
- Adds context menu to SEO table view with some useful functions
- Switches off some debug messages which would have affected performance of crawl when archive feature switched on.
- Cleans up some warnings. some data: image srcs were being incorrectly included in the warnings, marked as having no alt text. Also cleans up the formatting, a spurious number was seen following the line number.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard)
- OS X 10.7 (Lion), 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur), 12.0 (Monterey), 13.0 (Ventura) and Later Version.
- Supported Hardware: Intel or Apple Chip (M1) or Apple Chip (M2) or PowerPC Mac.