GNS3 2021 Mac Build, Design and Test your network in a risk-free virtual environment and access the largest networking community to help. Whether you are studying for your first networking exam or building out a state-wide telecommunications network, GNS3 Crack mac offers an easy way to design and build networks of any size without the need for hardware.
Why should you use GNS3?
- Real-time network simulation for pre-deployment testing without the need for network hardware.
- Test 20+ different network vendors in risk-free virtual environment.
- Create dynamic network maps for troubleshooting and proof of concept (POC) testing.
- Connect GNS3 to any real network.
- Customized topologies and labs within GNS3 for network certification training.
GNS3 Mac Features:
- Quickly run and test multiple hardware vendors without the need for hardware.
- Run the OS that emulates real behavior of network hardware.
- Test your networks before you build them to reduce the time it takes to get a production network up and running.
- Leverage your existing hardware and expand your current lab by connecting your GNS3 topologies directly to it.
- It is the best study tool for aspiring network professional seeking their certifications, without the need for a home lab.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur) and Later Version.
- Supported Hardware: Intel or Apple Chip (M1) or PowerPC Mac.