Numi 2020 Mac calculator magically combines calculations and text, and allows you to share your computations with other users. Numi for mac gracefully adds up all the numbers for you, and displays the result on the right-hand side. Of course, it can handle more complex math than the simple example above. Either way, you don’t have to rewrite what you enter whether it is text, numbers, or comments Numi crack mac automatically understands and computes what you write.
New Features Added In Version:
- You can choose between dock mode or menu-bar mode.
- Numi uses the maximum available accuracy during You can configure the number of decimal places to display.
- The application supports a full set of arithmetic and trigonometric functions. Special operations for better handling percentage are a big plus.
- Automate your calculation workflow. Use variables for automatic recalculations and more convenient calculations without needing to submit new values.
- Being able to quick launch app with global shortcut saves you time and makes all your calculations within reach.
- All your results are available for copying with just one click over them. When you copy text from Numi to another application, the results will be copied, as well.
- Configure fonts you like to see for each mode.
- Add comments, or titles right inside your calculations. Numi comes packed with all the benefits of a text editor: copy, paste, undo, and fast navigation.
- You don’t lose your calculations upon exit. All your calculations are automatically saved after exit, and will be loaded when you relaunch.
- The program automatically formats the text, calculations and results, thus ensuring better display and readability.
- Automatic calculation of the totals for all the results is recalculated automatically. In order to get a grand total, it’s as simple as writing “Total”.
- Optimized for retina displays.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan) and
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.