Daylite 2022 Mac is a productivity manager and business application designed to help small businesses grow. Your contacts, schedule, tasks, new business opportunities, projects, emails and more all in one app. Daylite 2022 Mac Crack powerful linking ability gives you meaningful business context and saves you time on double entry.
Daylite Mac Features:
- A complete contact history shown in a way to help you remember the most recent activities you’ve done with them.
- A business calendar that works with iCloud and other calendars with the ability to send and accept meeting invitations.
- Record calls and complete tasks with a simple workflow: move items you want to work on now in the worklist then focus on that list to get things done.
- Use opportunities to manage new business deals and leads. Focus on your biggest opportunities and easily manage follow-ups to win that sale and grow your business (CRM).
- Spend your time working not planning. With Daylite, track projects by viewing related contacts, activities and notes with an easy-to-use system that allows you to focus and deliver on time.
- Daylite’s powerful search capabilities allow you to perform simple or complex searches to find what you’re looking for. You can even save them for future use.
- Use Daylite Touch on iPhone and iPad to stay productive on the road or in front of clients.
- Time Sensitive notifications are now supported on macOS Monterey.
- When importing vCards, Daylite will check for duplicates and update/add to existing records instead of creating a duplicate.
- Improved the sorting of Keywords, Resources and Teams in menus and popovers when they include numbers.
- Bug fixes and performance improvements.
- Using the Write Email option with a Group that has linked Companies will now include the companies’ email address in the email.
- Fixed an issue where the color sliders used for setting a category color could not be changed when entering values in the text fields.
- Fixed an issue where the incorrect timezone was set when importing an appointment generated from Exchange.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when editing Forms.
- Fixed an issue that caused Apple Mail to become unresponsive when responding to invitations on macOS Monterey.
- Products & Services images and Identity logo can no longer be created with an unlimited size. They are now limited to 2 MB.
- When filtering by Keyword and searching within the list of Keywords, the results are no longer restricted to 10 items.
- Upgrading from macOS Big Sur to macOS Monterey on an Apple Silicon Mac no longer results in a device migration error.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard)
- OS X 10.7 (Lion), 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur), 12.0 (Monterey), 13.0 (Ventura) and Later Version.
- Supported Hardware: Intel or Apple Chip (M1) or PowerPC Mac.