Soulver 2023 Mac is a great Mac app for quickly doing math calculations. It’s easy to use and can handle complex equations. I highly recommend it for anyone who needs to do a lot of quick math.
It is a smart notepad with a built-in calculator. It gives instant answers to any calculations it finds in your text. Soulver Crack Mac better way to work stuff out than with a traditional calculator, and a more lightweight tool for quick calculations than a spreadsheet.
Soulver for Mac is a great way to get quick and easy answers to your math problems. Just type in a problem and Soulver will give you the answer. You can also use Soulver to figure out complex equations step-by-step.
Soulver Alternative Mac
When it comes to financial planning and tracking, Soulver is a great option for Mac users. This app provides users with an easy way to track their spending, income, and debts all in one place. Additionally, Soulver makes it easy to create and manage budgets.
However, if you’re looking for an alternative to Soulver for Mac, there are several options available. One popular alternative to Soulver is Mint. Mint is a free online personal finance tool that helps users track their spending, income, debts, and investment portfolios.
Additionally, Mint offers users the ability to create budgets and set goals. Another advantage of Mint is that it can be accessed from any device with an internet connection. Another option for those looking for a Soulver alternative is You Need a Budget (YNAB).
YNAB is a paid app that offers many of the same features as Soulver. However, one key difference between the two apps is that YNAB focuses on helping users achieve specific financial goals. Additionally, YNAB includes some unique features such as “age of money” which tracks how long ago money was earned before it’s spent.
Finally, another option worth considering is Personal Capital. Personal Capital is a free app that provides users with tools for tracking their spending, income, investments portfolio performance ,and net worth. It also includes features such as budgeting and goal setting .
One advantage of Personal Capital over other alternatives is its focus on investment tracking . For example ,the app includes graphs and charts detailing asset allocation and portfolio performance. You can also download Pagico Crack
Soulver Mac Features:
- Instant calculations, no equals required
- Use words alongside numbers, so calculations make sense
- Quick totals of all your lines, and subtotals
- Calendar calculations (June 9 + 3 weeks, 3:35 pm + 6 hours 27 minutes)
- Easy percentages (“$300 – 10%”, “30 as a % of 200”)
- Unit conversions (“10 kg in pounds, “25 meters in feet”)
- 168 live real-world and cryptocurrency rates.
- Line references to build little calculating documents
- Variables & variable autocompleting
- Global variables & custom units.
- Dark mode
- Sidebar for organising your sheets and the ability to make folders
- Headings (#), comments (//) & labels (:)
- Customize your syntax coloring & font
- Automatic number formatting, with spaces around operators and thousand separators
- Number scrubbing (hold shift and hover over a number)
- Deep macOS system integration: Touch Bar support, Quicklook, Calculate anywhere services
- Automation tools: a command-line interface, Alfred workflow, Automator action.
Soulver 3 has 50 new features. Most requested features include support for dark mode, date & time math, subtotals, an integrated sheets manager and a redesigned user interface. Note: Soulver 3 for Mac does not sync with Soulver 2 for iOS as they use different math engines. It can import your Soulver 2 (.soulver) files though
- Redesigned user interface supports dark mode and includes a sidebar for managing sheets within the app.
- Support for calendar calculations.
- Proportion/’rule of three’ functions (10 is to 20 as 50 is to what/15 is to 30 as what is to 80)
- Functions with multiple parameters: ‘midpoint between’, ‘greater/lesser of’, ‘remainder of’
- Unix time calculations
- More intuitive syntax for some percentage operators (’50 is 25% of what’)
- More large SI prefixes & support for small SI prefixes in answer formatting
- ‘Half of’ function
- Create folders for managing sheets.
- Trash for recovering recently deleted files.
- Drag sheets out of the sidebar to export a .slvr file
- Spotlight search integration
- Sort sheets by date edited, date created or title
- Import Soulver 2 or Soulver 3 files by dropping them on the dock icon.
- Designate a line a subtotal, which will add up all lines above it (up to the next subtotal or heading)
- Variables can now include multiple words
- Auto-complete support for variables (hit the escape key)
- Shift-hover over a variable to see its actual value on that line
- Variables can now be redeclared with new values.
- Scrubbable numbers (shift hover over a number to show the scrubber)
- Auto-thousands separator insertion (1000 becomes 1,000)
- QuickOperators (1p1 becomes 1 + 1, etc)
- Keystrokes to insert labels & variable declarations
- Touch Bar support with quick access to operators, sheet defined variables, and line references.
- A preferences to start sheets with a heading or a comment
Units & Currencies
- User definable custom units
- More scientific units
- Better answer formatting of time & imperial lengths
- Support for 16 popular cryptocurrencies
- Better handling of unit calculations in many cases than in Soulver 2.
- All real-world currencies now enabled by default (no need to add them manually)
Lines & References
- Rearrange & delete lines & via the answer column
- Bump lines up/down using keystrokes
- Reference insertion mode (hit ⌘L, then type the number of the line you want to insert a reference to)
- Command-line interface
- URL schemes
- Automator Action for evaluating text using Soulver
- Calculate anywhere services
- Alfred integration
- Automatically convert documents created in foreign locales into your preferred locale
- Soulver now uses a JSON based file format (.slvr) rather than XML based (.soulver)
- Import Soulver 2 files, and have them migrated to the latest syntax
- Use # for headings
- Implicit unit detection in some case (i.e 2 ducks + 2 ducks = 4 ducks)
- References can optionally refer to a line’s rounded value
- Redesigned styling preference pane with a live preview
- Heading styling (custom font size, and # colour)
- A redesigned reference that mimics the Soulver UI
- A new app icon by Marc Edwards.
Is Soulver 3 Free?
No, Soulver 3 is not free. It costs $19.99 for a single user license, and $39.99 for a family pack license which allows up to 5 users.
Is Soulver Free?
Soulver is a free and open-source software application for Mac OS X, Windows and Linux. It is developed by Acacia Rose Software, a one-person company from Australia. The first public release was on the 23rd of December, 2010.
The latest version of Soulver (2.5) was released on the 28th of August, 2014. It is a Universal Binary that runs natively on both 32-bit and 64-bit Intel processors. Soulver has received critical acclaim for its ease of use and flexibility.
It has been likened to “a spreadsheet with a soul”, “a notepad on steroids” and “an instant calculator”.
Soulver is a powerful Mac app that allows users to quickly perform calculations without having to open a separate calculator app. The app has a simple, clean interface that makes it easy to use, and it supports keyboard shortcuts for even faster calculation. Soulver also includes a handy converter tool that can quickly convert between different units of measurement.
How To Use Soulver for macOS:
- Download the Soulver 3.7.1 Crack from our given link.
- Open the download folder (Zip Password – macsoftdownload.com)
- Run the Setup and install it.
- Follow application instruction.
- When it finish follow below step.
- All Done.
- Now Enjoy it.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard)
- OS X 10.7 (Lion), 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur), 12.0 (Monterey), 13.0 (Ventura) and Later Version.
- Supported Hardware: Intel or Apple Chip (M1) or Apple Chip (M2) or PowerPC Mac.