AnyGo 2022 Mac easily Simulate the GPS Location on Your iPhone/iPad. iToolab AnyGo Crack connect multiple iOS devices to your computer and fake your iPhone GPS locations at the same time. Using joystick or keyboard to control GPS movement direction is ideal for gamers. Tweak your directions freely in 360 degrees, and set the GPS spot to move automatically by clicking the central button. AnyGo Mac Crack control the GPS movement by using the W, A, S and D keys or the Up, Down, Left and Right directional keys on your keyboard. You can also download iToolab AnyGo Full Crack
Spoof GPS Location on Your iPhone/iPad
- Change GPS locations with teleport or jump mode on iPhone/iPad.
- Simulate GPS movement along any custom path at natural speed.
- Import and collect popular game GPX route files for next use.
- Change multiple iPhone locations simultaneously.
- Works well with LBS games and apps such as Pokémon GO.
With AnyGo you can do the following:
- Spoof to anywhere in LBS(Location Based Service) games without actually moving or walking
- Easily access any videos, music, movies and services that may be restricted to you based on your location
- Share a virtual location on social media to trick your friends
- Easily test LBS and games AnyGo crack Mac
- Easily hide your location from apps and services
- Set your real location if GPS are unable to find it.
iToolab AnyGo Mac Features:
Collect your favorite locations and routes to spoof next time.
Automatically save historical locations and routes for future use.
Spoof over Wi-Fi
Fake GPS location via wi-fi wirelessly.
Natural and variable speeds to simulate reality.
- Implemented Multi-Language Support.
- Add multi-device management.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard)
- OS X 10.7 (Lion), 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur), 12.0 (Monterey), 13.0 (Ventura) and Later Version.
- Supported Hardware: Intel or Apple Chip (M1) or Apple Chip (M2) or PowerPC Mac.