iToolab AnyGo Crack is a great tool for spoofing and changing the location of your iPhone or iPad. With Crack AnyGo, you can teleport the GPS location of your device to any destination you choose in the world with just one click! The app works with all location-based AR games or apps, so it’s perfect for gamers and explorers alike. Whether you’re looking to explore a new city or take on a new adventure game, iToolab AnyGo Mac Crack makes it easy to change your device’s GPS location quickly and easily.
iToolab AnyGo Mac Key Features:
Play Location-based AR Games More Naturally without Walking:
- Play all LBS games such as Pokémon GO at home without moving.
- Simulate walking, cycling or driving at a fixed or variable speed from 3.6km/h to 100km/h.
- Pause and resume your movement at any time.
- Walk in circles or repeat the route with a custom number of times.
- Check Cooldown Timer for the next action on Pokémon Go.
Multiple Modes to Fake GPS Movement:
- 2-Spot movement – Set the start and end location, then the GPS will be moved according to the planned route.
- Multi-Spot movement – Place multiple pins on the map to draw your specific walking route.
- Follow the GPX route – Import the featured game GPX route files you have gotten from friends, and easily win rewards in the game.
Fake Location to Anywhere on Social Medias: AnyGo enables you to change the GPS location of your iPhone to any destination without jailbreak in just 1 click!
- Share your virtual location on social media.
- Prevent Apps from tracking your location.
- Hide your location without anyone knowing.
- Access videos, films, music and other Geo-restricted content.
Spoof Location of Multiple iPhones Simultaneously: Connect multiple iOS devices to your computer and fake your iPhone GPS locations at the same time.
Use Joystick to Take Better Control: Using joystick or keyboard to control GPS movement direction is ideal for gamers.
Automatical movement: Tweak your directions freely in 360 degrees, and set the GPS spot to move automatically by clicking the central button.
Keyboard control: Control the GPS movement by using the W, A, S and D keys or the Up, Down, Left and Right directional keys on your keyboard.
- Favorite Routes – Collect your favorite locations and routes to spoof next time.
- History Records – Automatically save historical locations and routes for future use.
- Spoof over Wi-Fi – Fake GPS location via wi-fi wirelessly.
- Realistic Mode – Natural and variable speeds to simulate reality.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard)
- OS X 10.7 (Lion), 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur), 12.0 (Monterey), 13.0 (Ventura) and Later Version.
- Supported Hardware: Intel or Apple Chip (M1) or Apple Chip (M2) or PowerPC Mac.