ZOC Terminal 2021 Mac is a telnet/SSH/SSH2 client and terminal emulator. Featuring tabbed sessions, typed command history, scrollback, and multi-window support, ZOC Terminal mac crack implemented emulations have made it the preferred tool for anyone who needs to access Unix shell accounts from a Windows or OS platform.
ZOC Terminal Mac Features:
- Tabbed sessions with overview screen to show thumbnails of all open sessions.
- Session tabs can be moved between windows.
- It feature to tint user interface elements with different colors depending on which host is connected.
- Host directory with folders and full option set for each entry and automatic login sequences.
- User button bar to map texts, scripts, phone book entries, external protocols and shell commands to buttons.
- F-Macro keys for texts, scripts, phone book entries, external shell commands, etc.
- VT52, VT100, VT102, VT220 (complete implementation incl. print through, keyboard and ANSI colors).
- Direct serial console connections via local serial port or USB/serial adaptors with FTDI chipset or Keyspan or PL2303.
- Based on industry reference implementation OpenSSH.
- X11 forwarding (lets you run X-Windows applications in the remote session).
- Static port forwarding (tunneling of connections to predefined destinations).
- Proxy support (client connects to server through proxy or jumpserver/jumpdrive).
- Support for Putty-Agent (Windows) and ssh-agent (macOS).
- SCP file transfer through terminal emulation session.
- Auto Highlight (text on screen can be monitored and special phrases can be highlighted automatically).
- File-log of all incoming data including optional time stamps.
- Auto-Highlight (automatic color highlighting of predefined words or phrases).
- AutoLogin (recorded login procedures from the host directory).
- REXX language for scripting (fully featured programming language.
- AppleScript support with access to all internal script commands (macOS).
- Auto Replies (text/functions invoked by receiving certain text).
- Functions and special escape sequences to automatically exeute local applications.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur) and Later Version.
- Supported Hardware: Intel or Apple Chip (M1) or PowerPC Mac.