Yummy FTP Pro 2020 mac is an easy to use, yet powerful FTP/S + SFTP + WebDAV/S file transfer app exclusively built for OS X. Whether you need to transfer a few files or a few thousand, schedule automatic backups, or perform website maintenance, Yummy FTP Pro will handle it with ease. Beautiful Retina User InterfaceThe easy to use, hi-definition Retina-display UI features Finder-like hierarchal & column view file browsers, elegant icons, toolbars, and drag & drop throughout, all with a tasteful dash of OS X animations; a design that belies the extensive functionality hidden within, following Apple’s philosophy of power in simplicity.
Full protocol set – FTP/S + SFTP + WebDAV/S FTP (File Transfer Protocol) the most widely used Internet file transfer protocol, FTPS (FTP over an SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) connection, SFTP – FTP over an SSH (Secure Shell) connection, WebDAV (Web-based FTP), are implemented to their fullest extent, allowing for the best functionality available (eg set user/group, create symlink, zip/unzip), and fastest speed of operation – not just transfers… everything is fast and responsive. Bookmark Manager + Dropbox Sync. A fully fledged Bookmarks manager allows you organize your Bookmarks into folders, create, edit, rename, delete and duplicate them – you can even import the Favorites & Bookmarks from most other major Mac FTP apps. Once set up you can automatically sync your FTP settings to all the Macs you use with the built-in Dropbox Bookmark sync support.
A built-in text editor allows quick edits of local and remote files without even leaving Yummy FTP Pro, and for serious text crunching, seamless integration with a wide range of popular text editors including built-in support for BBEdit, TextWrangler, TextMate, skEdit, and many more, allows live remote editing of your website with your favorite editor. In addition there is the ability to compare local and remote files with your favorite ‘diff’ utility app, such as Araxis Merge, Changes, FileMerge, DeltaWalker or Kaleidoscope, and display the differences.
Yummy FTP Pro Mac Features:
- Full support for Quick Look with local and remote previews and document icons.
- FSEvents-driven local views, App Nap compliant, Developer ID code signed direct-buy or App Store versions.
- FTP Pro for mac highly tuned, multi-threaded, transfer engine features a built-in ‘turbo’ mode.
- It automatically maintains several simultaneous connections to the server to maximise the use of available bandwidth and reduce latency.
- The fully automatic reconnect and resume feature ensures Pro will always complete the task.
- FTP Pro takes appropriate action based on the actual message itself, which means you don’t have to baby-sit your transfers : let the app do the work!
- It has file and directory synchronisation covered two way Mirroring, one way updating.
- The easiest, quickest and slickest way to upload files and folders!
- An FTP Alias can have files and/or folders dropped onto it in the Finder.
- Creating an FTP Alias is as easy as navigating to the upload directory you require and then choosing.
- Yummy FTP Pro is available in the following Multi languages
- WebDAV support improvements to reliability and compatibility
- Added preference option to use path bar or menu navigation
- Added preference option to control home path abbreviation
- Filters window no longer accepts empty input
- New Connection window automatically shows by default again
- Local Mac volumes can now be saved as Favorites
- Import favorites fix for reserved characters in Bookmark names
- Localization fixes.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan) and
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.