XAMPP 2020 Mac is an easy to install and use Apache distribution including MySQL, PHP and Perl. It is perfect when creating websites or testing CMS systems. The package is currently available for users of Windows, Mac OS X, Linux and Solaris and distributed under the terms of the GNU GPL.
The release for macOS includes:
- FileZilla FTP Server
- Strawberry Perl
- XAMPP Control Panel
- Mercury Mail Transport System.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan) and
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.