WordWeb 2021 Mac is a comprehensive international English thesaurus and dictionary, with definitions, synonyms and many related words. It includes pronunciations and usage examples, and has helpful spelling and sounds-like links. Wordweb does much more than a paper dictionary or thesaurus: WordWeb Crack Mac is truly a Word Web – each definition is linked to sets other related words. Just click on a word to explore the network of meanings.
WordWeb Mac Features:
- Up-to-date international English dictionary
- Synonyms, similar words and many usage examples
- 70 000 professionally-recorded audio pronunciations
- 285 000 words, phrases and derived forms
- 225 000 word sense definitions
- 85 000 easy-to-understand text pronunciations
- Includes many proper nouns, compounds and phrases
- Fast pattern-matching search (*, ?, vowel, consonant)
- Full Text Search
- Bookmarks, recent and random words
- Full coverage of American, British, Canadian, Australasian and Asian English
- If the Oxford or Chambers Dictionaries are installed, they are detected and shown in separate tabs for easy cross-reference
- No internet connection required
- Use with Services to look up words in almost any program (including Word 2011, but not Word 2008).
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur) and Later Version.
- Supported Hardware: Intel or Apple Chip (M1) or PowerPC Mac.