Wondershare AllMyMusic 2021 Mac record Audio from Any Online Stream. Record audio from any streaming audio sources, including web videos, radio stations, and popular websites like YouTube, Pandora, and more.
Wondershare AllMyMusic Mac Features:
- Access your favorite songs, radio programs, and audio from videos files anytime, anywhere.
- Download the files to your computer with AllMyMusic for Mac and you can listen to them without an internet connection.
- AllMyMusic for Mac complies with all copyright law and is 100% legal to use.
- If audio is playing on your computer whether on a video, through an online radio station, or in a program AllMyMusic for Mac can detect it and record.
- Record audio files with 1:1 quality.
- AllMyMusic for Mac uses a virtual sound card to record any audio played through your computer’s sound card preserving 100% of the original audio quality.
- AllMyMusic for Mac automatically gathers the details of the recording (such as artist, album, and genre), splits tracks, and filters out ads.
- Then you can save as it is, or edit any information to personalize the files.
- A music toolkit to help you burn your favorite playlists to CDs. It’s very easy and flexible.
- All you need to do is a simple drag-and-drop after launching the CD Burner.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.