Wizard 2020 Mac app that makes data analysis easier than ever. No programming, no typing just click and explore. Wizard includes a full set of tools for doing professional research, yet its friendly interface makes statistics accessible to beginners. Wizard mac crack you don’t need the features marked PRO below, check out the standard version, also on the App Store. Wizard within minutes of importing your first data set into Wizard, you’ll be generating graphics, uncovering correlations, producing p-values, building models, and sharing insights with colleagues. Most customers find that the program pays for itself in just a few days of use. Explore Wizard’s delightful feature set, including.
Wizard Mac Features:
- Wizard will start graphing your data as soon as you click on it.
- It uses native Mac graphics to give you crisp visual summaries.
- Build sophisticated statistical models in seconds with Wizard’s intuitive modeling interface.
- Regression estimates are instantly recomputed as you play around with the controls and experiment with new specifications.
- Wizard supports drag-and-drop, multi-level Undo, and other interface conveniences that Mac users expect from their software.
- An interactive tutorial will help you get started.
- Dozens of functions are available to help you get data into the form you want. Compute quantiles, perform day-of-week calculations, multiply columns together, and more.
- Export colorful graphics as web-friendly PNG or print-quality PDF.
- Wizard supports the most common statistical tests and models.
- Median tests: Mann-Whitney and Kruskal-Wallis.
- NEW: Wilcoxon signed-rank and Friedman tests.
- Survival analysis: Log-rank test.
- 2-sample and N-sample Kolmogorov-Smirnov.
- Weighted linear regression (WLS)
- Poisson and geometric regression
- Logistic regression (Logit) and Probit
- Robust standard errors.
- Sensitivity/specificity analysis (ROC curves).
- Censoring of survival data (Cox models).
- Interactive prediction assistant.
- Copy models as R commands.
- Copy models as Stata, SPSS, or SAS commands.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan) and
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.