WireframeSketcher Studio 2022 Mac is a wireframing tool that helps designers, developers, and product managers quickly create wireframes, mockups, and prototypes for desktop, Web, and mobile applications. It’s a desktop app and a plug-in for any Eclipse IDE.
Wireframing Tool for Professionals
- Create wireframes in minutes
- Get quality feedback fast
- Build better software
- Involve your entire team!
Mockup your website, desktop and mobile applications. Get Android, iPhone, iPad and Windows Phone stencils from Mockups Gallery. WireframeSketcher Studio Crack Mac create your own templates, widgets and icons. Everything is vector and looks great at any resolution.
Get results fast
Get results fast and with great effect using wireframe and mockup tool with streamlined, native ui. Focus on what’s important with sketchy look. Take advantage of multiple monitors. Position objects quickly with grid snapping and smart guides.Collaborate effortlessly
Use version control to work with your team. Manage large prototypes with projects. Present your work in full-screen viewer. Email click-through PDFs to your clients, or upload and share WireframeSketcher Studio Mac Crack online on our servers. Use same tool on Mac, Windows and Linux.
- Updated the standalone version to Eclipse 4.24 platform
- Updated Bootstrap icons stencil to version 1.8.1
- Fixed Windows uninstaller to remove all registry keys when using /AllUsers option
- Added support for macOS Monterey and Apple Silicon processors
- Fixed the issue with some cursors not scaling correctly on HiDPI displays
- Fixed the error in PDF export on some macOS systems
- Fixed the issue with opening the Mockups Gallery on some macOS systems.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard)
- OS X 10.7 (Lion), 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur), 12.0 (Monterey), 13.0 (Ventura) and Later Version.
- Supported Hardware: Intel or Apple Chip (M1) or PowerPC Mac.