WireframeSketcher 2022 Mac is a wireframing tool that helps designers, developers and product managers quickly create wireframes, mockups and prototypes for desktop, web and mobile applications. It’s a desktop app and a plug-in for any Eclipse IDE. WireframeSketcher for mac crack comes both as a standalone mockup and wireframe tool, but also as a plug-in for any Eclipse IDE.
It’s cross-platform and has a native and fast UI on Windows, Mac OS and Linux. Create anything from quick mockups to large prototypes. Built-in refactoring lets you painlessly rename and move files around without breaking links. Flexible UI lets you take advantage of multiple monitors.
Wireframing Tool for Professionals
- Create wireframes in minutes
- Get quality feedback fast
- Build better software
- Involve your entire team!
WireframeSketcher Mac Features:
- WireframeSketcher you get rough, unfinished, hand-drawn look for your.
- You can instantly switch to a clean look.
- WireframeSketcher License Key comes with an extensive set of UI controls.
- Multiple shortcuts allow an efficient keyboard use.
- The properties view is streamlined to maximize your efficiency.
- Position objects quickly with grid snapping and smart guides.
- Present your prototypes in full-screen mode and click-through to show.
- Wiki formatting lets you style any widget that supports text.
- Using a simple syntax you can make bits of text bold, italic, underlined.
- Color images can be conveniently drawn in black and white to blend in.
- WireframeSketcher comes with 200+ vector icons that work great.
- Storyboard your use-cases and show how the UI responds to user actions.
- Export your wireframes to high-quality, vector PDF and easily share them.
- Make use of the user-contributed Mockups Gallery to jump-start your mockups.
- Wireframes are stored in an open XML-based format.
- You can easily store your screens under version control and use standard.
- Create your own tools around this format by using the open-source SDK.
- Updated the standalone version to Eclipse 4.23 platform
- Updated Bootstrap icons stencil to version 1.8.1
- Fixed Windows uninstaller to remove all registry keys when using /AllUsers option
- Fixed the issue with some cursors not scaling correctly on HiDPI displays
- Fixed the error in PDF export on some macOS systems
- Fixed the issue with opening the Mockups Gallery on some macOS systems.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard)
- OS X 10.7 (Lion), 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur), 12.0 (Monterey) and Later Version.
- Supported Hardware: Intel or Apple Chip (M1) or PowerPC Mac.