Wirecast 2022 Mac lets you capture an unlimited number of input devices from live camera feeds, iOS cameras, computer desktop, Web feeds, and more. Then add polish and professionalism to your broadcast with live switching, transitions, titles, lower thirds, and more. And finally, use the built in multi format encoding capabilities and easily stream to integrated streaming services and CDNs.
Wirecast 15 Crack Mac is an all-in-one live streaming production application that provides the required tools to capture video, encode it and broadcast it to multiple servers and platforms at the same time. You can use Wirecast mac crack with an unlimited number of camera inputs ranging from web cams to DV/HDV, SDI cameras to IP and web-based sources and wireless devices.
You just have to plugin your device and Wirecast Pro 15 Mac Serial Key will automatically recognize it as a live feed. The supported input sources include USB, Web cams, SDI, composite, S-Video, DV/HDV, Component, HD-SDI, HDMI sources, IP Cameras, ONVIF, Web stream source and screen capture sources. Moreover, Wirecast Crack Mac features support for up to 35 layers of live compositing.
Hence, you can effortlessly place watermarks, background music and other visual elements over your webcast. As expected, you can also add titles and lower thirds, with more than 30 built-in professional looking broadcast title themes. You just have to select the one that fits your content, type in the text and apply it to your broadcast.
Wirecast Mac Features:
- Support DV, HDV (1) and USB cameras
- Real-time transition and effect generator
- Built-in GPU accelerated green and blue screen solution
- Professional broadcast quality titles themes.
- Generates fully ISO-compliant MPEG-4 video streams
- GPU accelerated Core Image filter and transition library
- Keynote integration
- H.264 video codec support
Wirecast Pro v15 New Features:
Social Media Comment Moderation:
- Integrate Twitter, Facebook and YouTube comments directly into your broadcast.
- See all comments from the supported connected platforms come into one Comment Moderation window. Add one of the new Social Media Titles from the add source menu, select a comment, and your comment will automatically display in your social media title. You can rotate selected comments automatically, or manually select your comments. We now also support YouTube Member Milestone Chat Messages and Twitter Post photos.
Major Performance Improvements:
- We’ve undertaken a massive project to improve the efficiency of Wirecast on your hardware. (Benchmarks coming soon!) A few highlights include more efficient GPU rendering with Direct3D12 on Windows and updated encoding presets for more efficient encoding without sacrificing quality. But there is much more under the hood! We’ll be doing benchmarks but would love to hear your anecdotal experience with this (on both Mac and Windows).
File playback performance:
- Alongside the general performance improvements, we have also specifically improved the performance of file playback.
- Improved support for 4K60 input, playback and streaming. With all the work we’ve done improving performance, one of the benefits is greatly improved handling of 4k content.
Web Page Source interaction:
- When you add a web page source to your document, you can now select a mode where you can interact with that webpage, as if you were in a browser – from directly in the Wirecast UI
- We’ve updated and refreshed the User Interface. Besides the more pleasing design, we now offer larger, brighter fonts, better tally indicators and more.
More Rendezvous Improvements:
- More layout options: We now let users choose either a grid layout for all guests or one-main-guest-others-small layout in their Rendezvous Dashboard
- Mirror view: Ability for guests to mirror their self-view by clicking “Flip Video Horizontally”
- Muted: Host can see when guest’s mic is muted
- Network Diagnostics: Rendezvous hosts can now see an icon (either a green, yellow or red signal icon) for each guest, indicating downlink network quality (from guest to Wirecast).
- Additionally, the host can see current network stats in the bottom left corner of each guest’s video. Presented stats are received bitrate, round trip time, jitter and packet loss. Stats are refreshed every 5 seconds
- Rendezvous Music Mode: Rendezvous guests can turn on Music Mode, which will greatly improve the audio quality when playing musical instruments over Rendezvous
Rendezvous guests will have the option to turn on Music Mode in their Rendezvous web app. This will:
- Enable stereo audio
- Increase the audio bitrate to 256k. (By default, it is mono 32k. When enabling music mode, it will be two channels, 128k each.)
- Note: this applies only for Rendezvous guests sending audio to Wirecast. Higher quality audio will not be sent to other guests in session (bandwidth utilization would be significantly higher in such case).
- Disable audio processing (echo cancellation and noise reduction)
- Note: disabling audio processing for normal microphones and just talking can result in poor quality audio – so this should only be used for playing instruments.
New and Improved Audio Meters:
- All audio meters now use a consistent dBFS scale across the app. You’ll see consistent readings whether you’re looking at Multiviewer audio bars or the Advanced audio Meter. Levels turn yellow when they hit -6dB and red anything greater than -1dB. All meters are consistent in showing when audio is clipping (yellow & red)
More Animated Titles:
- We continue to build our library of animated titles with several new options in addition to the new social media-specific titles
- Fixed a crash when pasting a Facebook Live Pairing code.
- Updated the End User License Agreement.
- Fixed an error when using the Facebook Crosspost feature when the account did not have Business permissions.
- Fixed Chroma Key with the D3D11 Rendering Engine.
- Fixed an issue where opening a saved document with a Wirecast Go source that was not active caused a crash when a manual IP address was used.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard)
- OS X 10.7 (Lion), 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur), 12.0 (Monterey) and Later Version.
- Supported Hardware: Intel or Apple Chip (M1) or PowerPC Mac.