Wirecast 2019 Mac Everything you need to stream live video from your desktop to the world! Wirecast lets you capture an unlimited number of input devices from live camera feeds, iOS cameras, computer desktop, Web feeds, and more. Wirecast mac crack add polish and professionalism to your broadcast with live switching, transitions, titles, lower thirds, and more. Live stream conferences, concerts, interviews and more. Wirecast provides everything you need to stream professional live events.
Add multiple cameras, including iOS devices; create composite shots with graphics and transitions; and live encode and stream to your favorite streaming destination. Wirecast allows you to quickly and easily broadcast breaking news and live sports. Carry Wirecast on a laptop for remote newsgathering and production. For sports, use integrated scoreboards and replay for high quality live streams.
- Capture unlimited number of input devices from live camera feeds.
- NEW! iOS 8 cameras, computer desktop, web feeds and more.
- Add polish and professionalism to your broadcast with live switching, transitions, titles, lower thirds and more.
- Use the built in multiformat encoding capabilities and easily stream to integrated streaming services and CDNs.
- For a fraction of the cost of traditional broadcast hardware,
- Live stream your lectures, interviews, workshops for professional development.
- Engage and expand your remote congregation with live streams of your services. Wirecast is a flexible software solution that can be used on existing hardware.
- Take advantage of powerful, cost-efficient hardware encoding capabilities for better performance.
- Wirecast uses less of your CPU overall than any previous version due to performance optimizations.
- Graphic representations of System CPU usage, memory, framerate, bitrate, and RTMP Queue size help you see the strength of your stream or diagnose problems.
- Resize, position, crop, flip rotate, add color correction filters and more.
- Use Wirecast’s powerful graphic editing features to compose picture-in-picture shots or layer up to 250 different sources on screen at the same time!
- Displays the statistics window for your broadcast.
- You can select to display: Framerate, System CPU Usage, and System Memory Usage.
- Delay the video and/or audio of an incoming source to better sync.
- Save thousands of dollars on expensive hardware.
- With our new Global Hotkey Management System, you can now create your own hotkeys for switching shots, Replay/ISO shot creation and mark-in points in Wirecast.
- Our built-in audio mixer allows for better control over any audio source. Mix-minus, panning, solo, mute and audio playout device selection are some of the powerful new audio features we’ve added.
- Create high-resolution recordings of your individual cameras or audio sources. Isolate clean shots (no titling or lower thirds) that can be used later for editing offline or for live replay during an event.
- Add text to your broadcast from a variety of sources: typed in text, from a file, or from an RSS feed. Type in text and display it instantaneously.
- Use file-based text monitoring to read data from an external .txt file.
- The RSS feed feature allows you to have a running ticker built into your shots through the text widget.
- Adjust the brightness, contrast, gamma, hue and saturation for all of your video and graphic sources.
- This includes a new Shot Editor panel, with control sliders for modifying properties.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan) and
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.