Wing IDE 2019 Mac is a full-featured Python IDE designed for professional programmers. It includes powerful editor, code intelligence, refactoring, debugging, search, unit testing, project management, and revision control features. The Wing IDE for mac layout is straightforward, with the editor window being its central fixture. Supporting panes, source browser, runtime output and debug panes and so on, are arranged on the periphery. In the lower right is the eminently useful Source Assistant pane, the Wing IDE’s answer to call tips. Begin typing, say, a function call, and the prototype and docstrings information for the corresponding functions are displayed in the Source Assistant. Continue typing, and the likely matches are appropriately reduced. Also, when you click a function name anywhere in the editor (whether at a definition point or a reference point), the function’s information is displayed in the Source Assistant. If you select a method, and that method has overridden a parent class method, the Source Assistant displays a clickable link for the location of the overridden method.
Wing IDE crack debugger is highly configurable. For example, you can set the debugger to stop when an exception is raised, but before the except or finally clauses have run; or you can configure the debugger to let those clauses run and then halt execution. Also, you can configure the debugger’s watch system to display an object’s content only when that object is in context, or hold a reference to the object and show its contents regardless of the current context.
The debugger can handle multithreaded applications, when debugging the target application is halted by, say, a breakpoint, by default the debugger stops all threads and indicates which thread caused the suspension. However, this is configurable so that, if one thread hits a breakpoint, the others can continue to run.
Wing IDE Professional Mac Features:
- GUI, Web, and script debugging
- Exception traceback reporting
- View stack, locals/globals, and return value
- Supports input() and raw_input()
- Integrated debug process I/O with configurable text encoding
- Native console I/O
- Multi-threaded debugging
- Remote debugging
- Debug value tooltips
- Detect unhandled exceptions
- Works with Django, web2py, Flask, Google App Engine, Plone, Turbogears, Zope and Plone
- Alter debug data values
- Multiple named entry points and debug launch configurations
- Interactive debug probe with auto-completion, syntax highlighting, goto-definition, call tips, and documentation links
- Convenient Restart Debugging tool
- Track values by reference
- Evaluate expressions
- Conditional breakpoints
- Ignore-counted breakpoints
- Enable/disable breakpoints
- Move debug program counter
- Multi-process and automatic child process debugging
- Debugs unit tests
- Breakpoint manager
- Process attach/detach
- Inspect sys.modules
- Debug Django template files
- matplotlib mainloop support
- Mark a range of code in the editor for quick reevaluation in Python Shell or Debug Probe.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan) and
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.