Wing FTP Server 2021 Mac is an easy-to-use, secure, and reliable FTP server software for Windows, Linux, Mac OS, and Solaris. It supports multiple file transfer protocols, including FTP, FTPS, HTTP, HTTPS, and SFTP, giving your clients flexibility in how they connect to the server.
And it provides admins with a web-based interface to administrate the server from anywhere. Wing FTP Server crack mac can also monitor server performance and online sessions and even receive email notifications about various events taking place on the server.
Wing FTP Server Mac Features:
- Multiple Protocols – Support FTP, FTPS, SFTP, and HTTP/S web-based client. Free client FTP Rush for FTP/SFTP file transfer.
- Cross-Platform – You can run this FTP server software on Windows, Linux, Mac OS, and Solaris.
- Web Administration – Just with a web browser, you can administrate the server anytime, anywhere.
- Event Manager – Use the event manager to execute Lua script, send an email notification or run 3rd party program.
- High Availability Cluster – Wing FTP can be clustered by Wing Gateway to deploy a simple load balancing solution.
- Weblink & Upload link – Share files or request files with just a web link, and then anyone can get/send files without login.
- Database & LDAP – Store user data via XML files or ODBC/Mysql database, also support Windows AD/LDAP authentication.
- Ratio/Disk Quota – Every user can be assigned individual disk quota, ratio, and bandwidth.
- Audit & Report – All the FTP transactions will be captured into a database, you can analyze it and generate reports in real-time.
- Virtual Directories – Allows you to map virtual directories to physical directories, and you can also use UNC path or mapped drives for virtual directories.
- Fixed a bug – Invalid modified date of existed file may cause service crash.
- Fixed a bug – When downloading file with Safari, non-English file name might be URL encoded.
- Fixed a bug – WingFTP service will hang and won’t accept any connection under some system.
- Improvement – Added a server variable “%Protocol” – The protocol type of current session.
- Improvement – Add persistent confirmation to “File Upload Request” feature.
- Improvement – Possible to change the supported SSH host key algorithms.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.