Wing FTP Server 2022 Mac is an easy-to-use, secure, and reliable FTP server software for Windows, Linux, Mac OS, and Solaris. It supports multiple file transfer protocols, including FTP, FTPS, HTTP, HTTPS, and SFTP, giving your clients flexibility in how they connect to the server.
And it provides admins with a web-based interface to administrate the server from anywhere. Wing FTP Server mac crack can also monitor server performance and online sessions and even receive email notifications about various events taking place on the server.
Wing FTP Server Mac Features:
- Multiple Protocols – Support FTP, FTPS, SFTP, and HTTP/S web-based client. Free client FTP Rush for FTP/SFTP file transfer.
- Cross-Platform – You can run this FTP server software on Windows, Linux, Mac OS, and Solaris.
- Web Administration – Just with a web browser, you can administrate the server anytime, anywhere.
- Event Manager – Use the event manager to execute Lua script, send an email notification or run 3rd party program.
- High Availability Cluster – Wing FTP can be clustered by Wing Gateway to deploy a simple load balancing solution.
- Weblink & Upload link – Share files or request files with just a web link, and then anyone can get/send files without login.
- Database & LDAP – Store user data via XML files or ODBC/Mysql database, also support Windows AD/LDAP authentication.
- Ratio/Disk Quota – Every user can be assigned individual disk quota, ratio, and bandwidth.
- Audit & Report – All the FTP transactions will be captured into a database, you can analyze it and generate reports in real-time.
- Virtual Directories – Allows you to map virtual directories to physical directories, and you can also use UNC path or mapped drives for virtual directories.
- Updated the OpenSSL lib for fixing CVE-2022-0778.
- Now the web client will prevent recursive copy files/folders.
- Audit report records added new actions “Change Password” and “Copy Files”.
- Now separated the admin logs for adding user/group and modifying user/group.
- User can’t login to the web client if user password includes.
- Admin can’t login to the web administration if admin password includes.
- The read-only admin can’t test “ODBC/Mysql/LDAP/SMTP” connection now.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard)
- OS X 10.7 (Lion), 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur), 12.0 (Monterey), 13.0 (Ventura) and Later Version.
- Supported Hardware: Intel or Apple Chip (M1) or Apple Chip (M2) or PowerPC Mac.