WindowSwitcher 2019 Mac allows you to quickly find and switch between open application windows (all windows, only active windows, active application windows) and control the position of windows on the screen, for example, right from the list of windows, place the Safari window on the left and the Pages window on the right, so it is convenient to search and annotate the information on the Internet.
Switching between windows on macOS is not very convenient, you can use Cmd+Tab to switch to the desired application and then cmd+tilda to switch to the desired window of the selected application. You can also use the Expose function, but this is not convenient if you want to use the keyboard to quickly select the desired window.
WindowSwitcher Mac Features:
- List/Compact List if you prefer minimalism, and orientate by window titles
- Grid in this mode, the grid with live window thumbnails is displayed, it is very convenient to orientate by thumbnails of open windows
- 3D is a very beautiful and effective window thumbnails display mode, 12 variations are now available.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan) and
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.