Wavesfactory Cassette 2023 Mac is an audio plugin that imparts the unique character and sonic imprint of an often maligned recording medium. A one that offers a sound like nothing else and that I’m in love with. This is not a tape machine, this is a time machine. Wavesfactory Cassette Crack Mac is an audio plugin that emulates the sound of vintage cassette tapes and decks.
It has been carefully modelled after exhaustive analysis of a high number of sound signals recorded into real tapes. As a result, we get the same sound and behavior of the original units. Magnetic tape is not a sterile media. Because of that, it will impart its own sound signature to signals recorded into it.
These include a different frequency response, frequency dependent saturation, high-frequency compression, hiss, asperity noise and much more. Reproduction systems will also induce their fingerprint: wow, flutter, random high-frequency loss, crosstalk between channels, stereo unbalances and other.
Wavesfactory Cassette Mac Features:
- Featured a ferric-oxide coating.
- First appeared in the 1960s with a chromium dioxide formulation was introduced at the dawn of the 1970s featuring an undeniable increase in high frequency response.
- Living a short period between the mid-70s and early 80s, the ferro-chrome never made it into the golden era.
- Metal-formulated hit the scene at the end of the 70s. Features firmer bass as well as louder high frequencies.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard)
- OS X 10.7 (Lion), 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur), 12.0 (Monterey), 13.0 (Ventura) and Later Version.
- Supported Hardware: Intel or Apple Chip (M1) or Apple Chip (M2) or PowerPC Mac.