WavePad 2020 Mac is a full featured professional audio and music editor for Windows and Mac OS. It lets you record and edit music, voice and other audio recordings. When editing audio files you can cut, copy and paste parts of recordings then add effects like echo, amplification and noise reduction.
WavePad Crack Mac works as a wav or mp3 editor but it also supports a number of other file formats including vox, gsm, wma, real audio, au, aif, flac, ogg and more.
WavePad Sound Editor Mac Features:
- Sound editing functions include cut, copy, paste, delete, insert, silence, autotrim and more.
- Audio effects include, amplify, normalize, equaliser, envelope, reverb, echo, reverse and many more.
- Supports almost all audio and music file formats including mp3, wav, vox, gsm, wma, au, aif, flac, real audio, ogg, aac, m4a, mid, amr.
- Batch processing allows you to apply effects and/or convert thousands of files as a single function.
- Tools include spectral analysis (FFT), speech synthesis (text-to-speech) and voice changer.
- Audio restoration features including noise reduction and click pop removal.
- Supports sample rates from 6 to 196kHz, stereo or mono, 8, 16, 24 or 32 bits.
- Includes its own CD ripper with ‘ultrafast’ rip mode and cddb music database lookup.
- Works directly with MixPad multi-track audio mixing, Zulu DJ software and Express Burn CD Recorder.
- Software audio editing for studios and professional journalists.
- Edit sound files to broadcast over the internet with the BroadWave Streaming Audio Server.
- Normalizing the level of audio files during mastering before burning to CD.
- Editing mp3 files for your iPod, PSP or other portable device.
- Music editing and recording to produce mp3 files.
- Voice editing for multimedia productions (use with our Video Editor).
- Restoration of audio files including removing excess noise such as hiss and hums.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.