Dialog 2019 Mac people call Sweetwater all of the time looking for plug-ins to help them polish their voiceover work, which is why we’re proud to offer the WaveArts Dialog plug-in. Unlike many of the channel strip plug-ins you’ll find at Sweetwater, Dialog was designed from the ground up for voice production. For starters, Dialog offers you several great ways to cut noise and problem frequencies out of your voice recordings, including filters, hum elimination, and broadband noise reduction.
There’s even a set of controls for correcting plosives and sibilance! Next you can add smooth and transparent dynamics control with the dedicated compressor section, whereas the 10-band parametric equalizer makes tone tweaking with Dialog easy.
WaveArts Dialog Voice-production Plug-in Processor at a Glance:
- Powerful noise-reduction tools anyone con operate.
- Smooth out dialog with killer onboard dynamics control.
- 10-band EQ with 11 filter types offers infinite tone options.
Wave Arts Dialog Mac Features:
- An all-in-one channel-strip plug-in for producing polished voice tracks.
- A must-have plug-in for voiceover-production engineers.
- Brickwall highpass and lowpass filters let you carve off problem frequencies right from the beginning.
- De-Hum section offers automatic 50Hz or 60Hz hum/buzz filtering to correct for bad power.
- Broadband noise reduction controls with adjustable learn mode can easily filter our hiss and background noise.
- De-Plode and De-Ess sections restore damage caused by plosives or sibilance.
- Easy-to-use compressor with handy metering lets you quickly smooth out your sound.
- Peak limiter in output section covers any runaway transients.
- 10-band parametric equalizer with 11 filter types and pre/post. compressor setting lets you tweak your tone to perfection.
- Detailed metering lets you keep an eye on your levels to avoid hot spots.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan) and
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.