Watercolor Studio Pro 2020 mac creates fluid, liquidy, translucent watercolors with paint that flows naturally. Built on-top of an incredible rendering system that uses real-world techniques, this application does the initial work, producing a watercolor instantly, then allows you to customize your paintings using an array of Sliders, Layers, Brushes, Color Washes and Artistic finishes. The end result—print quality watercolors filled with transparent luminosity and sheer beauty.
Watercolor Studio mac crack uses artificial intelligence and image recognition to render the initial watercolor then gives you the ability to create infinite variations quickly and easily. Change paintings into an ink wash, add a beautiful artistic finish, brush in details, and even spatter it with liquid spots. Control everything from details-to-shades-to-negative space-to-coloring. No artistic skill needed!
The beauty of a well executed watercolor comes from the transparency of paint on paper. It also comes from the watercolors unique free flowing characteristics. Watercolor Studio makes it easy to do just this with a one-of-a kind Liquid slider. As you move it, watch as color bleeds throughout the painting for an ultra wet style. Or use the Wet Edge slider to define edges with built-up pigment and color that bleeds inward naturally.
Paint Layers allows you to create beautiful and unique watercolors by stacking watercolor layers, blending color washes and texture, and brushing in details. No artistic skill needed! Every photo placed in Watercolor Studio is automatically transformed into a watercolor with full control over settings. While it’s great to have complete control over what the paint does on the paper, some of the most beautiful effects occur in the experiment process. So have fun and try not to be too careful. You will be amazed at some of the paintings you will get.
Watercolor Studio Pro Mac Features:
- Portrait is a wet-on-dry painting with all the characteristics of a true watercolor.
- Fine-tune portrait detail and shades, then smooth color using the liquid slider while keeping contours clear and color defined.
- Landscape is an abstract free flowing wet-in-wet paint style, great for landscapes. Use it to spread indiscriminate details as if saturated with water for a loose wet watercolor painting with color that bleeds together.
- Ink Wash renders photos into soft subtle paintings, consisting of one-to-three colors. Choose from a library of washes to create ultra inky paintings or light monotone ones. Combine with Color Washes and Outline Layers for an expressive piece filled with artistic character.
- Liquefy is a transparent layer used to dilute and bleed color.
- Use the Liquefy Layer above one or more layers then brush with a continuous motion to blend areas where needed.
- This subtle effect smooths areas like a true paint brush dipped in water.
- Color Wash blends handmade color washes and textures into the painting while retaining some or all of the original color. Use them to warm up, cool down or to dapple light and color throughout the painting with control over how much.
- Use render modes to combine washes with Watercolor, Ink Wash and Outline Layers for breathtaking one-of-a-kind art pieces.
- Spatter adds liquid spots that actually looks wet and runny.
- Use them to add texture, age, and bits of color throughout the painting.
- Canvas is the base of your painting. On this layer use settings to change the canvas style (paper).
- Choose between cold press, hot press or rough.
- You can also increase the pigment granulation in the watercolor and how dark or light the transparency of the color appears on the paper.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.