VMware Fusion 10 Pro Mac Crack takes virtualization on the Mac to the next level with powerful features designed for advanced users, developers and IT admins. With leading edge desktop virtualization features and added cloud capabilities, VMware Fusion 10 Mac Full, VMware Fusion 10 Serial Number, VMware Fusion 10 Product Key, VMware Fusion 10 Keygen delivers powerful virtual machines, superior performance and enhanced usability.
VMware Fusion Pro 10 Mac Features:
- Designed for macOS High Sierra and ready for the latest releases of Windows 10
- Run nearly any operating system on the Mac without rebooting
- Create linked clones to save time and disk space
- Create custom virtual networking configurations to simulate complex web or cloud environments
- Connect to vSphere to run, download or upload virtual machines
- Create restricted virtual machines that can expire.
New Windows Virtualization Based Security
Brand new this year is support for Microsoft’s new Virtualization Based Security features such as Credential Guard and Device Guard for Windows 10 Enterprise virtual machines, (UEFI) Secure Boot and a virtual Trusted Platform Module (TPM) will add to existing security features in Fusion 10 Pro – delivering a more secure virtual corporate desktop environment than ever before.
Improved vSphere Integration
With Fusion 10 Pro we’ve added new controls for managing remote ESXi hosts for Power operations. Users can now Shut Down, Reboot or toggle Maintenance Mode to remote vSphere Hosts right from within Fusion.
Upgraded Virtual Networking
New this year on the networking side is our ability to simulate packet loss, latency, and to limit bandwidth, on both incoming and outgoing virtual network interfaces. This is done per-virtual machine, so you can test the resiliency of your application against degraded networks without affecting all of your running VMs.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur) and Later Version.
- Supported Hardware: Intel or Apple Chip (M1) or PowerPC Mac.