Visual Studio 2021 Mac is a new member of the Visual Studio family, enabling developers on macOS to build apps for mobile, Web, and cloud with Xamarin and .NET Core, as well as games with Unity. Use Visual Studio to develop apps for Android, macOS, iOS, tvOS, watchOS, Web, and cloud. Code fast, debug, and diagnose with ease, test often, and release with confidence. Use version control, be agile, and collaborate efficiently with this new release.
- We fixed an issue causing illogical focus order in the Report a Problem dialog.
- We fixed an issue preventing VoiceOver and screen readers from being able to activate links in the Manage NuGet Packages dialog.
- We fixed an issue where large solutions would fail to restore with older .NET Core SDKs installed.
- We increased the color contrast of the selected account in the account dialog.
- We fixed an issue where a new launch profile added to launchSettings.json was not shown in the project options dialog.
- We fixed an issue where cancelling changes in the project options dialog would not undo run configuration changes.
- We fixed an issue where the OpenAPI / gRPC configuration dialogs were not modal.
- We fixed an issue where the OpenAPI service reference dialog would re-open after the reference was added.
- We fixed an issue preventing ASP.NET Core projects from running in the integrated terminal despite being set to do so in the run configuration settings.
- We fixed an issue where the default run configuration shows the project name twice in main toolbar.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.