Visual Studio Code Mac Features:
- Focus commands to navigate the workbench, status bar accessibility.
- Quickly switch files in the editor using your mouse wheel.
- Programming language colorization is up to 3 times faster.
- Change semantic token colors through your user settings.
- Automatic GitHub authentication for GitHub repositories.
- Inline hovers and suggestions for GitHub issues and users.
- Container configuration recommendations, WSL 2 support.
- CPU profiling, improved Auto Attach to Node.js processes.
- New Docker Compose topic to work with multiple containers.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur) and Later Version.
- Supported Hardware: Intel or Apple Chip (M1) or PowerPC Mac.