Viscosity 2020 Mac makes it easy for users new to VPNs to get started. Its clear and intuitive interface makes creating, configuring, or importing connections a snap. Read our detailed “Introduction to VPN” guide for an extensive introduction to VPNs and how to get started using Viscosity. As well as being welcoming to new users, Viscosity caters for power and expert users.
Viscosity allows for full control over VPN connections, powerful routing options, running custom scripts, controlling Viscosity using AppleScript, and much more. Viscosity crack mac has been designed for both small business and enterprise. Easily make connection bundles for your users, or even completely preconfigure Viscosity with all settings and connections. You can even auto-mount shares and open apps to make life easy for your users.
Viscosity Mac Features:
- Completely configure OpenVPN connections through an intuitive interface, without any need to know complex commands.
- Viscosity is in use everywhere, from small business to Fortune 500 companies, schools, universities, at home and on the road.
- Viscosity monitors your OpenVPN connections to ensure you know all the important network and connection details in style.
- Viscosity fully integrates with Mac OS X’s advanced DNS system to allow custom DNS servers and search domains to be used while connected.
- Easily bundle Viscosity with settings and connections so your users don’t have to worry. Create simple deployable connection profiles.
- The Mac’s keychain and Windows’s credential system are used to make sure your details are kept safe and secure.
- Control Viscosity using AppleScript, or call custom AppleScript or Batch/Vbs scripts when a connection connects or disconnects.
- Resolves issue when processing “dhcp-option DNSMODE” commands.
- The Allow unsafe commands option will no longer reset when opening Viscosity.
- Resolves issue where an acknowledgement request dialog may be empty.
- Resolves issue where certain AppleScript commands had no effect.
- Various bug fixes and enhancements.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan) and
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.