VirusKiller Antivirus 2020 Mac malware isn’t the only threat to your Mac, and yes Macs do get malware. According to our company research on cybercrime, the attacks on Mac systems had increased by more than 78% in 2017. That’s the reason why you must choose an antivirus software from a security company like we are because we can protect your Mac at a higher level. Malicious websites and vulnerable Wi-Fi networks can also jeopardize your safety. VirusKiller Antivirus for mac might stop some malware variants, but it can’t help you if you’re already infected. Our antivirus for Mac not only blocks viruses, spyware, Trojans, and other malware, it also scans your entire Mac for already-hidden threats.
Even trusted websites can get hacked, and criminals can easily spoof emails from your friends or bank. VirusKiller can also scan your emails and see if there are any phishing attempts. VirusKiller Antivirus for mac is OPSWAT certified – OPSWAT is the world leader in certifying security products.
VirusKiller Antivirus Mac Features:
- Malware scan and remove including ransomware and keyloggers signatures.
- Adware scan and remove including the PUA (Potential Unwanted Applications) signatures.
- 24/7 premium support service dedicated to solve your inquiries.
- Access to latest malware signatures through our malware signatures update service.
- Mac Health Check, which is new at any antiviruses which are available right now for sale.
- This feature will do an analysis of your Mac in more depth and come back with a solution.
VirusKiller Antivirus scans all your files and folders from your system thoroughly. Its scanning engine has passed all the EICAR test files and detected over 4 million malware. With the advancement of technology and internet era, it is very likely that the system can get affected very fast leading to corruption of your hardware. The virus can attack your system in any form which makes it necessary to keep all your files safe and uncorrupted. “VirusKiller Antivirus” has an intuitive user interface with great performance. The app quickly makes a thorough scan of all the files in your system. The upcoming releases also focus on the new look with more usability options along with features to detect new viruses. Download the app and keep your system always protected from malware. The antivirus app is daily updated to detect new malware and fast mirror servers for latest updates. Stay updated and stay protected with “VirusKiller Antivirus.”
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan) and
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.