VirtualHostX 2019 is the easiest way to host and share multiple websites on your Mac. It’s the perfect solution for web designers working on more than one project at a time. With VirtualHostX you can easily create and manage Apache virtual hosts with just a few clicks.
What it Does?
- Automatically configures your Mac’s web server settings.
- Works with MAMP, XAMPP, and Apple’s built-in web server.
- Share your virtual hosts with anyone over the internet.
- Backup and Restore your web server settings.
- Keep track of domain names, logins, and everything else with Domain Details.
VirtualHostX Mac Features:
- Organize your virtual hosts into folders.
- Enable SSL/HTTPS support on your virtual hosts.
- Automatically generates SSL certificates and keys.
- Create custom directive templates.
- Automatically refresh your browser whenever you make changes to your website.
- Enable/disable PHP using our new Server Status window.
- Keep an eye on your Apache error and access logs.
- Fix “403 Forbidden” errors with our Permissions Doctor.
- A brand new companion app for your iPhone and iPad.
What it Does?
- Quickly add host entries without using the command line.
- Turn on/off host groups with one click.
- Won’t overwrite your existing /etc/hosts file.
- Compatible with VirtualHostX.
- Automatically flushes your DNS cache.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan) and
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.