VirtualDJ for mac 2020 is a DJ software for PC and MAC, which is used by DJs to replace their turntables and CD players, and use digital music instead of vinyl and CDs. It features a breakthrough BeatLock engine that will keep your songs in tune and let you work your mixes incredibly faster than any other DJ. VirtualDJ will let you mix and scratch music videos right from your turntables.
VirtualDJ key mac software is compatible with timecoded vinyls that let you scratch your MP3s directly on a real turntable, and with many other DJ equipment. Add to that the infinite number of cue points a DJ can save for each song and large collection of wonderful automatically beat-synchronized effects. You can use several interfaces to suit both beginners and professionals, record your mixes and burn them on CD, rip DVD, rip vinyl, create your own Internet radio, automatically mix playlists, use VST effects, display karaoke, and play DRMed file!
VirtualDJ Mac Features:
- It will let you organize your collection of tracks and group them easily.
- VirtualDJ will automatically find it on the Internet and stream it directly.
- It will give you meaningful advices on which songs other DJs consider to go well after what you just played.
- VirtualDJ can play not only audio tracks, but also video or karaoke, if you connect your computer to a projector or the club’s screens.
- It comes with a plethora of effects, ranging from traditional flanger, echo, etc.
- VirtualDJ is plug-and-play compatible with most of the DJ controllers that exist on the market.
- DJ has a powerful “VDJScript” language that will let you easily tweak any functions exactly to your liking.
- You want to change it, our website hosts hundreds of user-made interfaces to replace the default one.
- It is used by tens of millions of people every day, ranging from bedroom DJs to international superstars.
- It is used to play live in clubs and big stadiums, at weddings, private parties, or just to train at home.
- VirtualDJ can also be used to record mixtapes, podcast, or to broadcast to Internet radios.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan) and
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.