VirtualBox 2021 Mac is a powerful and virtualization product for enterprise as well as home use. Not only is VirtualBox an extremely feature rich, high performance product for enterprise customers. VirtualBox portable fpr mac is being actively developed with frequent releases and has an ever growing list of features, supported guest operating systems and platforms it runs on. VirtualBox for mac is a community effort backed by a dedicated company: everyone is encouraged to contribute while Oracle ensures the product always meets professional quality criteria.
Virtualization Software means that you can create and run multiple Virtual Machines, running different operating systems, on the same computer at the same time. For example, you can run Windows and Linux on your Mac, run Linux and Solaris on your Windows PC, or run Windows on you Linux systems. Oracle VM VirtualBox is available as Open Source or pre-built Binaries for Windows, Linux, Mac OS X and Solaris. The virtual disc where the system runs is completely customizable, and it lets you modify the virtual hardware to whatever specs you need, be it the processor, the RAM memory, or the storage capacity.
You have to take into account that these take part of the actual physical resources of your computer, so you need an equipment that is powerful enough to run both the guest and host operating systems. The program supports almost all versions of the most recent operating systems, such as Windows, Mac OS X Yosemite, and the latest updates of Ubuntu or any other Linux distribution. The advantages of creating virtual units are many, like using programs that are only compatible with one operating system or the other, taking the virtual modular units with you, and creating safety copies of them. In fact, an interesting feature in VirtualBox crack for mac can save sessions on the operating system running on the virtual unit, so you can close it and come back exactly where you left it.
- GUI: Fixes file name changes in the File location field when creating Virtual Hard Disk
- VMM: Fixed running VMs which failed to start with VERR_NEM_MISSING_KERNEL_API_2 when Hyper-V is used
- Audio: fix regression in HDA emulation introduced in 6.1.0
- macOS host: Fixed webcam passthrough and audio input on Mojave and newer by requesting authorization from the user
- macOS host: VBoxHeadless no longer able to start VMs (6.1.4/6.0.18 regression)
- Windows host: Fixes in serial port implementation
- Shared Clipboard: Fixed a potential crash when copying HTML data (6.1.2 regression)
- Linux host and guest: Linux kernel version 5.8 support
- EFI: Fixed reading ISO9660 filesystems on attached media (6.1.0 regression)
- EFI: Support booting from drives attached to the LsiLogic SCSI and SAS controller emulations.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur) and Later Version.
- Supported Hardware: Intel or Apple Chip (M1) or PowerPC Mac.