Virtual DJ 2021 Mac is the DJ software chosen by DJ brands such as Numark, Denon and Hercules. It is used around the world by bedroom DJs and professional superstars alike.
Virtual DJ Mac Features:
- With its cutting-edge beatlock engine, your songs will always stay on the beat, and you can work your mixes incredibly faster than any other DJ.
- The automatic seamless loop engine and synchronized sampler will let you perform astounding remixes on the fly.
- The video engine lets you mix and scratch music videos as easily as audio.
- With NetSearch and MusicGroups, you will stay on the edge of the musical trends.
- And with the versatile VDJScript language and hundreds of available skins, you can tailor your software to your exact needs.
- VirtualDJ can also record your audio or video mixes, broadcast your own radio station on the Internet, play karaoke, connect with more than 50 DJ controllers natively and many more through downloadable definitions.
- It can also be controlled by timecode records or CDs, using regular turntables or CD players.
- VirtualDJ Crack Mac 2021 uses advanced technology and the power of modern computers to revolutionize what DJs can do.
- With real-time stem separation on any track, perfect live mashups and
- seamless transitions are now the new normal :
- ModernEQs can achieve a much more accurate separation than traditional frequency-based equalizers, and help achieve perfect transitions like never before.
- The new stem PADS will let you create live mash-ups and remixes in real-time easily, and let your creativity fly free.
- The new waveforms give a clearer than ever view of your tracks.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard)
- OS X 10.7 (Lion), 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur), 12.0 (Monterey), 13.0 (Ventura) and Later Version.
- Supported Hardware: Intel or Apple Chip (M1) or Apple Chip (M2) or PowerPC Mac.