Virtual Audio Cable 2020 Mac is a multimedia driver designed to connect one or more audio applications in order to transfer audio streams between them. Virtual Audio Cable crack mac software introduces the ‘virtual cables’, which refer to a set of virtual audio devices containing input and output ports. Practically, the input port records the audio signal (for example, from a music player) and sends it to the destination program (such as a sound processor or analyzer) using the output port.
Virtual Audio Cable Mac Features:
- Local (console) session only (does not work via Remote Desktop or Terminal Services).
- Up to 256 virtual cable devices (some systems limit number of MME devices).
- Almost any of fixed point PCM audio formats (1000..384000 samples per second, Floating point formats are not supported.
- Almost no sound latency with maximal interrupt/event frequency.
- Unlimited number of clients connected to each port.
- Signal mixing (with saturation) between output port clients.
- PCM format conversion (sampling rate, bits per sample, number of channels).
- Volume control features (both attenuation and boost).
- Channel scattering/gathering mode.
- Watermark control technique to improve stream stability with unstable applications.
- Stream buffering technique to partially compensate bad application buffering algorithms.
- Control Panel application to configure cables and watch their state.
- Audio Repeater application that transfers from any recording to any playback device.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan) and
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.