Video Slave Pro 2020 Mac offers seamless playback of movies in sync to MIDI Timecode. Video Slave works with all major DAWs including Pro Tools, Logic Pro X, Nuendo, Cubase and Studio One – or any other device that can generate timecode as a source. Video Slave can be used either on a wired MIDI connection or through network MIDI. Video Slave Pro for mac crack sync engine provides stunningly fast locking times and tight sync guaranteed: in many cases it’s better than using the video engine built into your DAW. Let the in-built engine handle the audio and use Video Slave 3 to effortlessly execute all the heavy lifting with video.
Video Slave Pro Mac Features:
- Custom playback engine with GPU-supported rendering.
- The supported container types include QuickTime, MXF and others.
- You can even use it in stand-alone mode to audition video clips on the fly.
- Stop wasting time transcoding movie clips to a format preferred by your DAW.
- One of the core features of Video Slave are flexible overlays.
- Timed overlays can be programmed directly within Video Slave.
- Video Slave ahead of the competition is the incredible flexibility of its overlays.
- One of the brand new features in Video Slave is its ADR recording
- You can also modify the timing of existing events, split them at the playhead.
- You can find the right regions immediately after recording.
- Video Slave is the only solution on the market offering ADR recording features.
- Extensive video device support with unrivaled flexibility.
- Video Slave also supports the Syphon framework.
- Slave will display the video to all attached devices as well.
- An essential part of any workflow is the ability to export movies in flexible.
- Now you can with Video Slave’s new movie exporting features.
- And best of all, there’s no import or conversion needed.
- Ease your workflow with movies and playlists.
- Modify the movie’s timecode or define an offset to position the movie.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan) and
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.