VIDEO COPILOT Pro Shaders 2019 Mac element 3D lets you import 3D objects created in Cinema 4D and OBJ in Adobe After Effects. From there they can be manipulated into a powerful particle animation system. BackLight has 50 8K environment maps that can be used to illuminate your scene and create stunning reflections within 3D Element V2!
Copilot Motion Pack Motion Design has 500 objects of abstract 3D design HD 3D models in various formats. Shaders Pro 2 has more than 300 materials tiles that are ready to use in Element 3D and your other favorite 3D applications. They include concrete, metal, plastic, fabric and more. 300+ fully coated materials for Element 3D and other 3D applications. Create amazing surfaces! Metal, plastic, translucent fabric, concrete, and more!
VIDEO COPILOT Pro Shaders Mac Features:
- 300+ shaders designed to simulate physical properties of real surface
- Fully tiled textures
- Exclusively for Element 3D v2
- 12 stunning categories
- UNIVERSAL FORMATS
- It has been designed to work with many 3D programs from a single product
- Use with Cinema 4D, 3D Max, Maya, and of course, the powerful plug-in Element 3D
- New convenient for users of Maxon CINEMA 4D installer.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan) and
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.