Vector Magic Desktop Edition 2020 Mac converts bitmap images like JPEGs, GIFs and PNGs to the crisp, clean, scalable vector art of EPS, SVG, and PDF with the world’s best auto-tracing software. Vector images are images described by shapes such as circles and squares, as opposed to bitmap images which are described by pixels squares of color arranged in a grid.
The shapes are precise mathematical descriptions of the image and can be scaled without becoming blurry or pixelated. Vector Magic Desktop Edition for mac crack hand tracing can take you hours per image and is a very tedious task. Why not let Vector Magic do all the work so you can be able to focus your energy on better things?
Vector Magic Desktop Edition Mac Features:
- If you compare results from other tools side-by-side.
- Vector Magic produces vectors that more closely resemble the input image.
- Finer details in the shapes are recovered, and the curves.
- Vector Magic’s results have less noise, while still extracting more detail.
- Normally you’d have to spend a lot of time cleaning up the output.
- Vector Magic you can oftentimes use the result right away.
- It’s usually much less than what’s required for the results.
- Easier user interface with less trial-and-error.
- You have probably noticed that they have tons of confusing options.
- Require you to more or less randomly try different combinations.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan) and
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.