Vector 2020 Mac is the swiss army knife of digital audio. Record audio, edit existing audio files, convert your music between the most common audio file formats, digitize your old vinyl records or record internet radio stations (requires installation of the free Soundflower driver). Whatever you need to get done – if it has something to do with audio Vector is your best bet!
Vector Crack Mac is the next generation of our popular audio editing and recording app for the Mac. We rewrote the app completely from scratch and added many new features for version. Vector is now a full blown audio editor that offers professional features and yet is still easy to use!
Vector Mac Features:
- Vector keeps track of every change you make and supports infinite undo and redo.
- With Vector you record and edit high quality audio.
- Vector only uses lossless editing so you’ll never have to worry about quality regression.
- It supports import and export of the most common audio file formats. MP3, M4A, AAC, WAV, AIFF, CAF and M4R.
- It editing features like delete and trim.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan) and
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.