USB Network Gate 2022 Mac lets your computer work with remote USB devices over Internet/LAN/WAN as if those devices were connected directly to this computer. You can share a USB device with remote computers no matter how far they are and let people all over the world use them easily. USB Network Gate 10 mac crack example, you may have several computers (Mac, Windows or Linux ones) that run programs that use the same USB security dongle for authorization. The constant plugging and unplugging of the dongle is not only annoying, but brings a good chance of damage (the dongle is getting loose).
With Mac you have the dongle shared among multiple computers with no need to plug and unplug it constantly. The only USB Network Gate for Mac 10 OS (former USB to Ethernet Connector) released! Now you can share USB devices over the network between Macs, Windows PCs and Linux computers. Doesn’t matter if you are in other country or in next door office, you can always use remote scanner, printer, webcam, modem, USB dongle or anything else as if they were connected directly to your computer.
- Traffic compression
- No specifics Network configuration.
USB Network Gate Mac Features:
Share USB over the Network
It is a feature-rich solution that perfectly shares USB over wired and wireless networks on Windows, Linux, Mac, and Android platforms. The software will let you create a fast and secure connection to the desired USB device regardless of its physical location.
Make devices available in a virtual machine
When working in a virtual environment, you may run a program that requires a USB security key. Also, you may need to access some content stored on a local USB flash drive. USB Network Gate will help you redirect the host’s USB ports and devices to the guest OS. The software is fully compatible with VMware, VMware ESX, Citrix XenDesktop and Microsoft Hyper-V.Connect to USB in RDP session
USB Network Gate is an excellent solution for those who often connect to a remote computer via the Remote Desktop Protocol client. The program provides easy access to any local USB device while working in a remote desktop session. Starting from version 7.0, USB Network Gate supports the Citrix ICA protocols as well.
Isolation Highly-configurable USB device isolation
In Windows, there is no default way to control access to connected USB devices. This is especially problematic when many users either share a PC or the resources of the RDP server. Fortunately, USB Network Gate lets you isolate USB devices from others.
Useful for the scenario that includes many Remote Desktop sessions. A USB device becomes available to a particular user of a particular RDP session.
Limit access to a USB device to a specific Windows account. This is useful for workstations that might have multiple operators logging in.
- Improved: TLS 1.2 (or higher) is now used as a secure protocol for encrypted connections.
- Improved: compatibility with macOS 12 Monterey.
- Added: automatic encryption for connections with password authentication.
- Added: a dynamic library instead of a static one in the USB Network Gate SDK.
- Lots of minor bug fixes and performance optimizations.
- Improved: support for iPhones and iPads on macOS 11 Big Sur and macOS 12 Monterey.
- Improved: compatibility of the Virtual USB Hub with macOS 12 Monterey.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard)
- OS X 10.7 (Lion), 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur), 12.0 (Monterey) and Later Version.
- Supported Hardware: Intel or Apple Chip (M1) or PowerPC Mac.