Unreal Engine for mac 2020 suite of tools and technologies used for building high-quality games across a range of platforms. Unreal Engine key mac rendering architecture enables developers to achieve stunning visuals and also scale elegantly to lower-end systems Revolutionary new workflow features and a deep toolset empower developers to quickly iterate on ideas and see immediate results, while complete C source code access brings the experience to a whole new level
Unreal Engine technology powers hundreds of games as well as real-time 3D films, training simulations, visualizations and more. Over the past 15 years, thousands of individuals and teams and have built careers and companies around skills developed using the engine.
Unreal Engine Mac Features:
- DirectX 11 Rendering Features
- Cascade Visual Effects
- New Material Pipeline
- Blueprint Visual Scripting
- Live Blueprint Debugging
- Post-Process Effects
- Full Source Code Access
- Professional Source Control
- Hot Reload Function
- Simulate & Immersive Views
- Possess & Eject Features
- Leading Middleware Integrations.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan) and
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.