Universe Sandbox 2021 Macis a physics-based space simulator. It merges gravity, climate, collision, and material interactions to reveal the beauty of our universe and the fragility of our planet. Create, destroy, and interact on a scale you’ve never before imagined.
Explore Universe Sandbox in VR Walk and fly around your simulations, melt planets with a giant laser, then grab and hurl them out of the solar system with a flick of the wrist. Universe Sandbox Crack Mac includes the desktop version and a VR mode with support for HTC Vive & Oculus Rift+Touch.
Universe Sandbox Mac Features:
- Simulate Gravity : N-body simulation at almost any speed using Newtonian mechanics. Real science, real physics, no supercomputer required.
- Collide Planets & Stars: Epic, mind blowing collisions of massive planetary bodies.
- Model Earth’s Climate : Watch sea ice grow and recede with the seasons because of the tilt of the Earth: change the tilt and change the seasons. Or move the Earth farther from the Sun and freeze the entire planet.
- Terraform Planets: Add carbon dioxide to a planet’s atmosphere to heat it up. Then add water
- Deform Surfaces : Impact planets with asteroids and comets and leave behind massive, molten craters.
- Supernova a Star: Make a star evolve by cranking up its age or mass, then watch a supernova unfold.
- Historical simulations – ride along with Juno, New Horizons, & other spacecraft
- Material system – build planets out of hydrogen, iron, rock, & water
- Solar flares & volatile trails
- Procedurally generated
- Stars and planets
- Light-warping black holes
- Dark matter.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.