Universal Media Server 2022 Mac is a DLNA-compliant UPnP media server. It is based on PS3 Media Server by shagrath. It is actually an evolution of the SubJunk Build of PMS. UMS was started by SubJunk, an official developer of PMS, in order to ensure greater stability and file-compatibility. Because it is written in Java, Universal Media Server supports all major operating systems, with versions for Mac OS, Linux, and Windows.
The program streams or transcodes many different media formats with little or no configuration. Universal Media Server 10 Crack Mac is powered by MEncoder, FFmpeg, tsMuxeR, AviSynth, MediaInfo and more, which combine to offer support for a wide range of media formats.
- Improved parsing of miniseries
- Fixed crash for users with cache disabled
- Fixed macOS build not installing for some users
- Reduced macOS build size
- English (United Kingdom) (45%) (thanks, Sudeep James!)
- Slovenian (55%) (thanks, Blaž Kozlevčar!)
- Turkish (100%) (thanks, Burak Yavuz!)
- Bump junrar from 7.5.0 to 7.5.1
- Bump maven-project-info-reports-plugin from 3.2.2 to 3.3.0
- Fixed detection of some Samsung 4K (UHD) TVs (thanks, jkl16!)
Translation updates via Crowdin:
- Dutch (100%) (thanks, johnnygood!)
- German (100%) (thanks, pipin!)
- Korean (99%) (thanks, VenusGirl!)
- Norwegian (85%) (thanks, nhanssen88!)
- Spanish (100%) (thanks, Julio Alberto García!)
- Bump spotbugs-maven-plugin from 4.2.0 to 4.2.2.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard)
- OS X 10.7 (Lion), 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur), 12.0 (Monterey) and Later Version.
- Supported Hardware: Intel or Apple Chip (M1) or PowerPC Mac.